Big spot

It's been a few weeks since we brought back others from Woodbury. The prison is better than when we first found it. We have farms and some animals, everyone's pulling their own weight to keep this place safe for now. It's been a little hard for me after everything. Ive gotten over the governor thing but I still want him dead. I haven't gotten over Merles death neither has Daryl he won't show it but I know he's upset. I'm helping Carol make breakfast for everyone and Daryl comes in. Everyone is saying hi to him, I'm a little jealous. "Smells good." he tells me and Carol. "Just so you know, I liked you First." "He's all that now that everyone talks to him." I say smiling. "Stop, you know Rick brought in a lot if em' too." "You got to learn to live with the love." Carol tells him. He looks at me "oh I am." he says licking his fingers. I roll my eyes and continue cooking. "I need you to see something." Carol says to him. "Patrick you wanna help Y/N for a Little while?" Patrick walks over "yes mama, uh Mr. Dixon, I just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat sir, I'd be honored to shake your hand." Patrick says to Daryl. Daryl licks his fingers again and shakes his hand, I laugh at their interaction. Carol and Daryl walk off while me and Patrick finish the cooking. "He so cool." Patrick says. I smile "yea he is cool huh." "I wanna be just like him." "You are just as cool as him too Patrick ask to hang with him I'm sure he won't say no and if he does just tell him I sent you." I say winking at him. We finish cooking and handing out some food. I go back to the cell that me and Daryl both share now. I wouldn't say things are serious between us but their getting there i like to think. He still a little embarrassed by showing affection but he's getting there. No one actually knows about me and him they just think we're friends well except Maggie and Glenn they know of course. I grab my sword and put it in my holster, and get ready to go on our run. I grab the shirt I took off Merle and put it on, then put my jacket on over it. I walk outside towards everyone "we ready?" I ask and they all nod their heads. I get on the back of daryls bike and we head to the gate. We get there and Michonnes back, "well look who's back." Daryl says. "Didn't find him." She's talking about the governor, we haven't been able to find him after everything. "Glad to see you in one piece." Daryl says. "I'm thinking of looking near Macon. It's worth a shot." She says. "70 miles of walkers. You might run into a few unneighborly types. Is it?" Daryl continues talking "I'm gonna go check out the big spot, the one I was talking about, just seeing." "Yea I got to go out and check the snares. I don't want to lose whatever we catch to the walkers." Rick says. "I'll go." Michonne says. "But you just got here." Carl says disappointed. "And I'll be back." She says and gets in. Rick goes and opens the gate for us and we head out. I hold on to Daryl, laying my face on his back. We finally get to the big spot. I get off the bike and pull my sword out "Ight lets go." Daryl says and we walk Around the army stuff and walk to the front. Daryl walks up to the window and knocks on it "give it a second." "Ok I think I got it" Zach says. "Got what?" Michonne asks. "He's been trying to guess what Daryl did before all this shit." I say. "He's been trying to guess for six weeks." Daryl says. "Yea im pacing myself and Y/N won't give me hints." I laugh. "Well the way you are at the prison, you being in the council, you're able to track, you're helping people, but your still being kind of surely, big swing here, homicide cop." Me and Michonne start laughing. "What's so funny?" Daryl asks us "nothing it makes perfect sense." Michonne says. "Actually the mans right, undercover." "Come on really?" Patrick asks. "Yep, I don't like to talk about it cause it was a lot of heavy shit, you know?" "Dude come on really." Patrick looks over at me, and I throw my hands up. "Okay I'll just keep guessing I guess." We all laugh. The zombies finally come to the front and we head in. I grab a cart and start walking while everyone goes their own way. I hear a big crash and glass shattering. I walk over and bob is under a shelf they try and lift it but a bunch of walkers start falling through the roof. "Shit." I say and we kinda skater a little bit. I pushed down on the ground with a walker on me. They keep falling around me, I finally manage to kill the one on me and push it off. The whole roof in coming down I try to make my way back to the group. As I got there Zach got bit, "we have to go." I yell and as we run out the whole roof caves in. We decide to just go back to the prison, we unfortunately didn't get to get much. Daryl heads to tell Beth what happened with Zach and I head to my cell. I put my sword down and my gun, I take my shoes off and the shirt if merles I had on. "You actually wear that." I turn around and see Merle on my bed. I sigh ive been seeing him a lot lately. "Yes it's my good luck charm." "Something of mine being good luck? Y/N your crazy." "It's all I have of yours ok give me a break." "Tough day?" I look at him and nod. "It will be ok my baby brother keep you safe, and you'll find the governor and kill him." "I can keep myself safe and maybe he's already dead" "no way he is." "You never know Merle." "Who are you talking to?" I look over at the door and see Daryl I look back to my bed and Merles gone. "No one." I whisper. "You gonna sleep tonight?" He asks me. "I'm gonna try to you should too." He closes the door, I go and lay on my bed. I look over at him and he's taking his vest off and stuff. Damn he looks so hot I think to myself biting my lip. "You like what you see." I hear him say bringing me out of my mind. My face goes red and I roll my eyes "I wasn't looking at you" I groan and face the wall. He laughs "I'm sure Y/N" he says and gets on the top bunk.

           >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                   VOTE⭐️
                              COMMENT💬