a deal?

Maggie wants to bring the kids somewhere else. Lance and his men are coming for us. I shouldn't have done what I did to lance but it just happened. Everything has been building up; Daryl doesn't stay with us, I miss Judith and Rj and all of my family. I guess it just all came out at once. I hope Daryl didn't have to face consequences because of my actions. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happens to him because of me. I start to hear buzzing. I tug on the sach I have Rosalina in, making sure I keep her close. Finally lydia comes from behind the tree, "y'all made it, come on." We follow her until we get to the underground bit. They get it open, "Maggie... Hey kid." Negan says as we help them out.
"You sure Lance and his people are coming." "Elijah spotted a few of them five miles outside our walls last night." She looks at Negan, "Thoughts?" "You helped us, and I am great full. And i don't mind watching the kid at all but Annie, my wife is pregnant. There is no way i'm gonna sit in some whisper worm hole while you're out saving some shit hole of a home that's not worth saving." "Negan Don't." "No he's right. Maybe Hilltop isn't worth saving. But those people are. This fight i started isn't gonna end until I end it." "And i got no about that you will. But i also got no doubt that you are firmly in crosshairs if his lance asshole so... I'm coming with you." "No." "Maggie we could use the help." "No. I need you to stay with him and watch him and these people." "You know he doesn't exactly trust me." "But I'm starting to. You saved him, whatever else happened and what is gonna happen, I won't even forget that." "You have big balls Maggie. I got you and I got him." The buzzing gets louder and louder and we look up at hella bugs. "We'll if that ain't a sign from the man upstairs."
I look out at the water. I'm going with maggie weather she wants me too or not. I'm not gonna let her get herself killed over something I did. I rub baby girls head kissing it afterwards. I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see maggie. I sigh looking back out, "you know i'm going with right?" She hums in agreement, "figured you would but you know i don't like that idea. I told Daryl I would keep y'all safe." "It's my fault maggie, I shouldn't of done that to him. It's not just your fight Maggs. Daryl knows I won't just stay behind and watch." She rubs my back. "We're in this together y/n." I make my way to Negan and Annie. I look at Annie, "congratulations." I say smiling at her. "You going?" Negan asks me and I nod my head. "I fucked up. I have to finish this." I start to take baby girl off of me. "You take care of her please." I say trying not to break down. It's hard knowing I might not actually come back this time. It's always hard leaving her. Annie takes her, "with our life's." I nod my head, handing them the bag with some of her stuff. "Y/n." I turn and look at maggie and nod. I kiss Rosalina one last time. "Mommas gonna be back baby. I love you so fucking much. You be good baby girl." I wipe a tear from my face. I look up at Negan, "thank you." I turn around and go with maggie. It's time to end this for the millionth time again.
"Their here." My heart starts to beat faster. The explosion goes off. "See if we can get their weapons, follow their track and end this." We stand up, "You ready bud?" "Lets do this." A gun fire goes off, "Marco!" "Get down." I yell. "Go go go." We run off Killing walkers. "Are you sure it was her?" "Yes. Go please, i'll lead Leah and the others away." "I'm not leaving you maggie." "i'm not risking it." "I'm going with maggie don't even argue with me." She signs, "i'll meet up with you two leave." Elijah and Lydia leave. "Let's end this." I say to Maggie.
I since someone close by, "Someone's close Maggie." A walker comes around the tree. Maybe I was just off, Maggie kills the walker. We keep making our way slowly and quietly through the woods. I see someone move, "there." I point out as maggie starts to shoot. I hear the woman scream a bit. "come on." She says as we round the tree but nothing. I hear maggie scream as I turn around and....

I wake up tied to a chair. "i've waiting for this moment for a long time." I look up at the girl and over at maggie. "I know what you want. I wanted it myself for a long time. You can't kill me, that would be too easy. You want me to suffer, feel everything that you felt." What the hell did i Miss, who is this?  "By the time i'm done... everyone you love will be dead." My heart starts to beat faster. No way they found them, she's bluffing right? "guess that makes us even. I took yours, you take mine." The woman raises the gun to her head. "Do it Leah." Maggie gets out if the ties and they start fighting. I try to get out of mine but I can't. Why the fuck can't i get out of these. She has Maggie on the ground about to kill her. "Fuck come on." I yell as i feel tears threatening to fall as i continue to struggle. Why am I so weak right now. "please please please." I say as i hear a gun go off. I gasp and look at leah's dead body. I turn and see daryl, my face wet with tears. He gets me out of the rope. "come on baby." He says helping me up but I wince in pain. I look down and see a big cut on my leg. So that's why i'm so fucking weak. He starts shooting the people outside as I hold on to maggie as we escape.
We start clearing out buildings. Lance and his people are also here. Fuck their just every where. God my fucking leg hurts so much. I tried wrapping it the best I can but a lot of blood was lost. What did we get our selfs into? "Baby. y/n? Hey!" "Huh?" I turn around and see Daryl.  "you okay?" I nod my head. He pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "what's gonna happen daryl? I knew i fucked up. What if... what if we both.." "what i tell you about talking like that?" He says pulling back and cupping my face. He wipes the tears that fell with his thumbs. "It's gonna be fine baby. We're gonna end this and then get our baby girl back and it will just be us. No more me leaving okay." "Promise?" I ask  he nods his head, "yeah sweet girl promise."
We are killing the troopers one by one but i'm not sure how much longer we can do this. We get down into the sewers under the streets. I pull my sword as we make our way through them. We're trying to sneak attack the other troopers. We set up a little trap and shit just doesn't go right as always. We thought we had em but of course fucking like 20 of em come out. When will this be over? "Everyone stand down." Mercer and Pamela come into the tunnels. "You heard him lower your weapons. I need him alive." I point the gun at lance. "Dixon not here not like this." "you choosing this piece of shit?" "if i was you'd already be down." "do what the fuck you got to do." "daryl." I whisper. Carol comes up "what have you done?" He asks her. "i made a deal for us." Daryl looks at her and back to lance. He lets him go and sticks a knife through his hand. Pamela looks at Daryl with shock and disgust. He pulls the knife out and drops it grabbing my hand. "Don't worry he'll live." He says walking us out. What the hell is going on?

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬