New war

We finally get back home. We head over to the pantry to let Olivia sort out the food we got. We then head over to the church to talk about the Negan situation. Rick explains the situation with hilltop and tell us about the saviors. "We do this for the hilltop, it's how we keep this place. It's how we keep this place feed, this needs to be a group decision. If any objects, here's your chance to say your piece." Rick says. Everyone looks around and then Morgan stands up and speaks, "you're sure we can do it? We can beat them?" "What this group has done, what we've learned, what we've become all of us. Yes I'm sure." "Then all we have to do is just tell them that." "Well they don't compromise." "This isn't a compromise, it's a choice you give them. It's a way out for them and for us." "We try and talk to the saviors, we give up our advantage our safety. No, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't leave them alive." "Where's theres life theres possibility." "Of then hitting us." "We're not trapped in this. Non of you are trapped in this." "Morgan they always come back." "Come back when they're dead too." "Well stop them we have before." "I'm not talking about the walkers." "Morgan wants to talk to them first. I think that would be a mistake, but it's not up to me. I'll talk to the people still at home. I'll discuss it with the people on guard now too, but who else wants to approach the saviors talk to them first?" Rick asks. I don't think it would be a good idea to talk or even fight but got to do what's best. Aaron stands up "what happened here, we won't let that happen again. I won't." He says and sits back down. "Looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is, we don't shy from it. We live it. Kill them all. We don't all have to kill, but people that stay here..." Rick starts to walk out "will have to accept it." He says and leaves.
I'm sitting on the porch smoking when Daryl comes beside me and sits. "Daryl?" "Hmph" he groans. "Do you think we actually have a chance of killing them all? You head the people at hilltop they said they seen them in groups of 20." He grabs my cigarette and takes a puff "you worry to much Y/N" I roll my eyes "you met  some of them, were they violent?" "Nothing we can't handle." I sigh "Y/N even if we can't handle it we have to try before they come for us. Now come on we're about to figure out the layout." He says and puts the smoke out and stands up reaching his hand out to me. I grab it and walk with him inside. We came up with a plan and when the sun starts coming up we head out.
We stop and I get out of the Car and pull my gun around. Better to have a gun right now, I stay by the cars to make sure no one takes them. "We're gonna take a look around, try to get a feel for how many people are in there. We like how it looks, we go in. A couple of hours before dawn. The guards outside will be tired, everyone inside they'll be sleeping. We don't like what we see, we head back make a new plan. They don't know who we are, we'll keep Jesus in the shadows. This is how we eat." Rick says. "This is how we eat, we'll roll out at midnight." I stay back with Maggie as the guard to make sure she's ok. We send Eddie in with the fake Gregory head as soon as it turns dark. I stay with Maggie and Carol to stay watch. Mainly to keep an eye on Maggie. Everything was fine until there was a loud alarm going off. "They need our help." Maggie says about to go but Carol stops her. "You need to stay here" They argue back and forth about Maggie. We hear rustling in the trees behind us and a man comes out and Carol shoots him. "Maggie come on." I say "not until it's done." She walks over him about to kill him. "Stop or shes dead." We turn around and a woman has a gun to carols head. Then another one comes out and points them at us "guns, knives on the ground right now." We drop out guns, "nice jacket." A lady says to me "for a murderous bitch." "Well we'll take it off of her before we shoot her."
We walk over to the fence when the rest of the group is and one of these guys men. The lady grabs the walkie "lower your gun prick." She says and I see the group look around. "You with the python, everyone lower their guns right now." Rick grabs the walkie "come on out so we can talk." "We're not coming out but we will talk." She looks to us "names." We tell her our names "we have a Carol, Maggie and Y/N here. I think that's something you wanna chat about."

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬