Foxgloves

⚠️NSFW⚠️

We build Alexandria back up and are still working to improve it. I didn't want to stay where Negan was being kept but Maggie and Daryl convinced me. Said I needed to be there, I didn't quite understand but whatever makes them happy. Daryls mainly been in charge of the saviors, I don't understand why. Rick fucking put him in charge of them when he knows what they did to him. Maggie finally had her baby boy. She named him Hershel. Maggie and Daryl and the rest head into town to get stuff for us. Maggie asked me stay at hilltop and watch Hershel, of course I couldn't say no to watching my little Glenn. I go into the house and find Hershel and pick him up. "Hey baby boy. Your momma will be here soon." I bounce him up and down slowly and head out into the upper porch. I love sitting up here watch watching everything, Hershel just makes it better! Maggie finally get back and apparently Ken has died. Damn, he was a good kid. Hilltop people have a funeral for Ken, Maggie heads up to me. I hand her Hershel. When the funerals over Maggie starts to head inside. "You coming?" I shake my head no. "Need to think some. Not tired." She doesn't say anything and heads inside. She spins comes back out and sits beside me. "What we thinking about?" "Everything. Like why am I at Alexandria with Negan there. Why is Daryl having to take care of the saviors when they did shit to him. Why the hell didn't Rick kill Negan and why the hell didn't any one else not do it. Just why the hell is this world so fucked up." "Your at hilltop for Judith mainly to watch her. She needs you like Carl needed you back at the farm. And he will be dead soon Y/N give it time." "There wasn't time when he killed everyone was there? What about when he killed Glenn there wasn't time Maggie. What Rick did was so, so wrong he doesn't get to decide if Negan lives or not. How are they just comfortable living in Alexandria with him or visiting the sanctuary?" "I don't know. Just give it time Y/N I promise you he will be dead." She hugs me "it's gonna be ok." I hug her back. "I just want it to be normal again. I just want to sit in my house with Daryl by myself. I want everyone back, I want things to be fine for a while." "I know Y/N. I know I want that too. Just can't be that way. Now lets head inside you wanna take Hershel on a walk?" "I'll walk around the wall and meet back up with you." She nods her head as we go outside. I suddenly hear Hershel crying. I run to the noise and see Maggie getting attacked. I grab Hershel "shh Shh baby boy." I bounce him up and down as i see Enid get hit. "Oh god." I lean down and help her sit up, I tear part of my shirt off to hold it to her head. I look back at Maggie and the attacker they got him it was Earl. Hershels still crying, I hold him close to me and bounce him on my leg softly "it's ok baby it's ok." I look at Enid "come on let's get you to the medical trailer." I stand up and help her up. We get to the medical trailer and I put her on the chair. "I can hold him." She says so I hand her Hershel. I start cleaning up her head. She winces a few times "I'm sorry." "Don't be. You do what you have too." I soon get her all cleaned up and Maggie walks in. "Oh god come here." I sit her down on the other chair as Enid hands her Hershel. I move her hair out of the way and start cleaning her wound on her head. "I'm sorry Maggie I should of been with you." "Don't be it's not your fault. It was Gregory. He planned it all out even tired to kill me when I confronted him about it." "Of course he did." I finally clean her all up, I had them both medicine for the pain.
I'm playing with Hershel on the upper porch. "You know you look just like your daddy!" He looks at me "you do! You little stinker." I start tickling him and he giggles. "There's my girl." I hear Daryl say, I gasp and sit up and hug him with Hershel still in my arms. He kisses me "you playing with him again?" Maggie asks smiling. "Can't resist look at him." I hand him to rick. Maggie and rick are having a talk as I head inside with Daryl and Michonne. "How did the run go?" I ask him while walking outside. "it went" "bad I presume." "What happened with Maggie?" Michonne asks. "Well she asked if I wanted to walk Hershel with her but I just walked around the fence until I hear the baby crying. I ran to it and Maggie was being attacked by Earl and apparently Gregory set it up and tried to kill her again." "Dumbass." She says. I nod my head as we pass Aiden. He says hi to Daryl and michonne. "Y/N your flowers are doing good." He says to me and I gasp softly "daryl I planted those flower seeds you got me! Come see come see!" I say dragging him off "thanks Aiden!" He yells sarcastically. I pull him to Glenn's grave where I planted some. "Look!" I say pointed to the almost fully bloomed foxgloves. "Yeah their great baby." He smiles "I bet he loves them!" He says I smile big "I hope so!"
Me and Daryl hung out the whole time talking with Maggie about everything. Then night hits and Maggie wants to hang Gregory. I told her I don't think it's the best idea to do in front of everyone but it's her community and he's done a lot of bull shit. "I don't want to do this. But people need to understand at hilltop the punishment fits the crime. Do you have any final words?" "What you're doing isn't right. someone stop this, please. Killing me in the dead of night because you're ashamed." "Your wrong. I'm not ashamed." She nods to Daryl, I can't watch so I head back into the house. I can hear Gregory plead "stop this! Please! Now for the love of god, stop it."
I get in the bed in my guest room. Soon Daryl comes and sits on the bed. "You ok?" I nod my head "just didn't want to watch." He leans down and kisses my cheek. He runs his finger over my cheek. "When are you gonna come home?" I ask softly. "When are you going to go home?" "When rick and them probably go back. I just miss you, I miss sitting in our house together. I'm tired of you being at the sanctuary all the time. I just need you back daryl." "I talked to Rick about that." "What he say?" "Some bull shit." I roll my eyes "I don't understand him anymore. I'm getting tired of him." He groans and soon lays down beside me. I get closer to him basically attaching myself to him. "You know I could always stay here and just watch Hershel." "I'll talk to Rick and Maggie about it." I kiss his neck softly "your the best you know that?" "mhm." I continue to kiss his neck. "what you up to sweet girl?" He asks rubbing my back. I smile against his skin, "i don't know what you mean." I start kissing him again, he sighs and relaxes into me. "come here sweet thang." I smile as he pulls me to straddle him. I put my hands in his cheeks. My thumbs rub softly against his skin as i just stare at him. "what's up?" He asks me. I shake my head, "nothing just can't believe your actually mine." He smiles a bit, "always been yours doll." I giggle, "i know it's just.... your officially mine." I say pecking his lips. He grips my neck pulling me back into the kiss. "mmm" i moan into the kiss. He bites my bottom lip as he pulls back. "so damn perfect you are." I smile and shake my head, "shut up you know i'm not." "you are for me." "what happened to you daryl? don't get all emotional on me." i say laughing. He rolls his eyes "come on." He says kissing me again.  He knows just how to shut me up. One of my hands go to his neck as the other stables myself. I could do this for hours, just sitting here making out with him. His hands start to get lower on my waist. I pull back biting my lip, "we doing this?" I ask rocking my hips slightly. He rubs my back softly and nods his head, "yeah." I smile softly as I get up taking my panties and shorts off. I look up and see daryl has always taken his off. I bite my lip looking at his semi hard cock. I'm surprised by it every time i see it. I get back on top of him, "ready?" He asks me and i nod lifting my hips. He enters me slowly, "fuck" he groans out. I swear i'll never get used to his size. I finally get all the way down. I lean down putting my head on his shoulder moaning softly into his ear as he starts thrusting in me. "that's it baby." He says gripping my hips. "Nice and slow." Fuckkk he feels so good, feel fucking everything. He angles me up a tad bit and starts going a bit faster. I gasp biting his shoulder, he is hitting that squishy spot with every thrust. "Yeah?" I squeeze my eyes close and nod my head. He slows down and i whine. "Daryl please." "we gone make this last baby." He says as he flips us around. I lock eyes with him and i feel myself get even hotter. He looks so fucking good. Face filled with pleasure from me, sweat building up making his skin glow in the dim light. I cover my face from embarrassment. He starts thrusting harder and my mouth falls open. Nothing but moans coming out. "Come on baby let me see your face." He takes my hands away from my face and interlace them together with his, holding them beside my head. I struggle to keep my eyes open from all the pleasure. "daryl..." I bite my lip, "Please." He squeezes my hands tighter, "let go sweet girl." I squeeze him tight letting myself ride out my orgasm. I hear daryl groan loudly as he comes to a stop. He pulls out as i whine being empty. He lays down beside me pulling me closer to him. I feel him kiss my forehead, "i love you." I tell him softly. "I love you too." He says rubbing my back.

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬