Old friends

We all take our separate out post. I'm with Rick and Daryl and some of the others at one. We kill the guys in the front and head in. "You signal if you see anything." Rick says "lets find the guns." Daryls says I go with Daryl tp try and find the guns. "They aren't on this floor." I say "Yeah lets go tell Rick."
We head up the floors and still haven't found any. To get to the last floor we have to pull ourselves up the elevator. Rick and Daryl both get up and I reach up to get up. Daryl helps me up. "Last floor they have to be here. He said they would be." Daryl says. I sigh "they better fucking be here," "everything else he passed you is checking out." "Guys a piece of shit." "Those guns get to the sanctuary they could cut through those walkers and free up an exit." "Lets split up its faster." I say while going down one hallway. I open the doors on the hallways o went on and no luck. I swear if he's lying and we get fucked I will kill him. I hope the boys are having more luck than me. This kind of seems like a set up every room I go in is empty by clean. I hear a gun shot so I start running towards it. I get to the room and see Rick on the floor. There's a guy stuck to a pole on the wall. "You good?" I ask, he looks at me and nods his head. "Any luck?" I shake my head no "hopefully Daryl has something." I help him up. We pull the guy off the wall and check him for stuff. We find a pair of keys and we head into the extra room. Rick opens it and it's like a baby room "no" he whispers and I look in the crib at a baby girl. "Oh god" I whisper. What are we gonna do with her, we can't just leave her here. Rick walks out which I assume he is going to look around more. I stay with the baby for a while until I hear another voice. I leave the baby there and walk out and see a guy pointing a gun at Rick. The guy looks familiar, "hey hands up." He says to me. "Y/N?" He asks I look at rick. "He was in Atlanta with us. Remember Morales." I gasp slightly "that was a long time ago." "How could you.." "Like I said it was a long time ago." I get kind of angry and step closer "you know he killed Glenn? Beat him with that damn bat and your fucking with him? Do you remember who helped you first? Helped you and your family." "Guns down now." Rick puts his gun down. "You too Y/N" I look at him with disgust and put my gun down. "So your rick from Alexandria. That was you." "You called your men in for nothing. The fights out there." "Did you hear what I just said. I know who you are. I saw it in the mirror through the open door. And it wasn't any kind of body from the past. Well shit guess we aren't the people we used to be. Cus your a monster. I called them back because your a prize Rick. And looks like I got a bonus. We've been told. We don't kill you, the widow or he king not if we don't have to. So why are you here? Nothing to say huh? Doesn't matter anymore. Because my people are coming. We're gonna settle your shit." I roll my eyes "he didn't fucking know the kid was in there dumbass. And he's the monster? Ha your very funny Morales just like old times right?" "Now that I think about it. Your gonna be just as handy maybe i won't kill you." "I'm sorry. I lost people too. Lori. Shane. Andrea. Glenn.. Negan killed him. Brought him to his knees and bashed his head in. In front of me, in front of Y/N. In front of his pregnant wife." "He had a wife?" "Not before. He met her." "In this?" "Yeah in this. She's the widow." "And you call us the monster. Killed my best friend and the father to god child. HE FUCKING DID THIS." "Are you Negan, too?" "I lost my family. I lost my mind. I was in some tow trailer sleeping myself to dead. Waiting from become nothing. And the saviors they found me. Thought I was worth a damn. Worth being back with them. So yeah I'm Negan. To make it this far this king I have to be. Had to be something just like you." "We're not the same." "How's that?" "We'll look at you." "Look at me? Look at us rick. Look at us. We're two assholes that have to do to live. Only difference is I'm the one holding the gun. That doesn't make me any more worse than you. I'm just the lucky one. Because if it was you holding the gun. I'd be brains out on the floor right now. " "you don't know that." "And you do? Is that the best you can do?" "I'd at least try to find another way." "Why cause we knew each other for a few days back at the start?" "I think-" "wanna know what I think? I think you can talk all you want. You can say all the words. Lori, shane, andrea, Glenn. They all died. Officer friendly died right along with em. Just like I did with them. That's what I know Rick. "If it makes you feel better I would have killed you right on the spot." I say glaring at him. I see someone behind Morales "wait" rick calls out. But it's to late before he drops down with an arrow in him. "You guys good?" "That was-" "I know who it was. It don't matter. Not one little bit. You find the guns?" "They aren't here" I sigh. "What?" "He called the saviors back from the courtyard. We got to get out before-" there's a thud "their here." "Well let's bust out of here shall we." I say picking up my gun. We start running down the hall way, then there's guns fired at us. I get in a room and start covering with them. I'm running out if bullets and fast. I look to Rick and Daryl and rick shoots the fire extinguisher. It goes off and there's a few more gun shots."Aaron?" I hear rick yell "we're by the elevator."
We all get out. I sigh sitting the hood of a car. Aaron walks over to me "you ok?" I nod my head "just glad I wasn't shot." "That reminds me I have to go check on Eric." Aaron says. I get worried "what's wrong with Eric?" "Was shot I left him. I have to go back for him."
"Y/N.." I hear my name being called i turn and look. "Aaron he.. Eric's...." The guy trails off and instantly I know. My heart drops, I feel tears come to my eyes. "Where is Aaron?" I breath out. He points to where Aaron is sitting in the ground. I hop off the hood of the car and make my way to him. I sit down beside him. We don't say anything for several minutes. "Hes.." "I know." "I shouldn't have left him there. I shouldn't have listened.." Aaron starts crying "hey look at me. Aaron look at me." He looks at me "this wasn't your fault. He knew you were gonna lead them. And you did just that. He loves you never forget that and he's always watching over us. Don't blame yourself Aaron." "Y/N I just feel so empty with out him." "I know. I know ." I pull him into a hug. "He knows your gonna do great things. Be the big hero he fell in love with." I say pulling back smiling. "Negan will die." "Hey let's mot think about him ok? Come one lets go home."
Rick gets out the baby and Aaron wants to take it to hilltop. I watch him leave, I can't believe Eric's really gone. God why. This is bull shit. I walk over to Daryl. "You ok?" I shake my head no. "Come on lets get you home ok?" He asked kissing my head softly. "Alright love birds." I hear rick say. "See you back home. Sure you wanna talk to that asshole tomorrow?" "Yeah. That's how it gets done." "If your out to long imma come look for you." "That's the plan." Rick says and then there's gun shots. Daryl pulls be behind a small wall. "Not again." I whisper. "Hey! You alone. There can't be two of you in that tree. We'll make a deal with you." Rick tired to reason with the person in the tree. The guy finally comes out "what do you want to know." "If you have any guns here." "We did for a while." "What happened to em?" "They got sent to another outpost yesterday." "Son of a bitch. Imma kill him" I say. "Which one?" "Gavins it's west of here. Can I uh- can I go?" Daryl shoots him. Damn well ok then. "Which outpost is Gavins"

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬