jackpot?

I hear the thunder starting up again. "Shit." I get up fast and climb down the ladder. It starts raining hard. I try to shield Rosalina from the rain as everyone runs to the community house. I get in and try to dry her off. Everyone starts boarding up the windows. I hear coco start to cry and that sets Rosalina off to cry. "Shit." I try to get her to a different room to calm her down. I take off her wet clothes and hold her close to me. "Shhh princess." Someone comes in, I turn around and see Connie. I gasp "when did you get back?" I sign "today." I hug her tightly. She pulls back and rubs Rosalinas head "yours?" I nod my head "Shes only about 5 months!" She hold her arms out and I hand her Rosalina. "She's a bit wet, and probably a little angry because of it." Connie holds her as Rosalina touches her face. "When she's older maybe you can teach her sign like you taught me!" "Definitely." She hands her back to me. I walk with her to where their having a meeting. I'm decide to stay with Rosita and the rest to protect the house and the kids. "Judith, can you please hold her. She's a bit angry because she's wet and doesn't have her paci. And she likes you so please hold her for me." Judith holds Rosalina for me as I help the other board up the windows. I start to hear growling and banging. "Shit shit shit." I say running down stairs "their everywhere, radio Carol that there's been a breach." I go and push against the door with Lydia hoping they dont get in. "The fame is coming apart." I look at Rosita and she nods. I grab my sword "what are y'all doing?" "Making time." Rosita says "open the door on the count of 3." I say "1... 2...3.." they open the door as me and Rosita head out. One by one we take out the walkers by the house. We knock on the door to come back in. We're both trying to catch our breath "let's stay away from the windows." She says as we get back. I move my wet hair from my face and sit down. Judith brings me Rosalina, "she probably needs to be changed. Rosita should have some in her room." I nod my head and get up to change her. "Alright princess leys get you clean and dry." I change her diaper and grab one of the little blankets wrapping her in it. I go back down stairs and see walkers still trying to get in. "Everyone upstairs now." I run upstairs with Rosalina. And get in the room with everyone. I hand Rosalina to Nabila and go and help Rosita and Lydia with the walkers on the stairs.
We've been killing these bastards for so long now it's getting brighter outside. "Hey, we can't find Judith and Gracie. They never made it up." "Goddamn it." "We make it through this and find them." I start hearing a high pitch whistle. "Shit." I yell trying to go as fast as I can. "How many can there be?" Lydia asks. I'm starting to get so tired; I'm sure all of us are but we can't stop. "Lydia climb out the window and go see, we got this." Lydia climbs out the window. "Alright ladies lets go again." I say wiping my face and going back to killing.
We finally kill the last of them. I run back up to get Rosalina. I grab her and slide down the wall. "Mommas here." I say cuddling her close.
They clear out most of the body's from the house. I see Judith come in, "come here." I say looking at her. She comes over and I hug her, "you okay?" She nods her head, "got stuck but Aaron helped us." I rub her head, "I'm proud of you." "Y/n." I look up at Rosita "their back." I walk out of the house fast. I see him by the body's, I bite my lip trying to hold my tears as Judith and Rj run for him. "Told you daddy would be back!" I finally make my way to him and he turns around and hugs us tightly. "Told you I'd come back." I kiss him immediately. He chuckles softly as I pull back. "Never leave." I say looking up at him. "I fucking mean it daryl never." "I wont leave y'all." He says pecking my lips again. He takes Rosalina "my princess!" He kisses her head. "Where's Negan?" Lydia asks. "He left." "What?" I say looking at him. He hands the kids a fruit. I see dog laying down trying to eat an apple. I smile and lean down to pet him. "Missed you boy." I kiss his head. "HEY GOT SOMETHING COMING!" I hear jerry yell. Daryl hands me Rosalina. "Everyone get ready!" "Come on kids." I say until the gates open. I see these armed men come in along with Eugene. What the hell is this?"
"Ezekiel, Yumiko and I set out on a journey. Lets just say we hit the jackpot. It's probably best that I step aside so you can all see." Some well dressed man walks up "hello I'm Lance. Thank you for allowing us into your home. I must say I am impressed with everything you've built here and what I've heard about your other communities. But it's clear you've fallen on hard times. And that's when the commonwealth is more than willing to help. If you may we can provide labor and materials to help build back all you've lost. Although if any are interested, I do have another more interesting choice." I look at Daryl.

             >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                  VOTE⭐️
                            COMMENT💬