In Flames

I'm woken up by someone opening the door. I open my eyes and Maggie is there with my clothes from yesterday. She looks at me and smiles "hey why don't you take a shower and then come down stairs." She sets down my clothes and leaves. Maybe i should take a shower. I get up and head to the bathroom; I turn on the water and get undressed. After I'm done showering I put on my shit and jeans and grab my jacket and put it on. I grab my belt that hold my sword and put it on, but my swords not in here. I go down stairs and see Maggie "do you know where my sword is?" I say in a low tone. "Yes it's in the living room." I go in the living room and put sword in the holster. Maggie comes in "come on we are having a funeral for Dale and everyone's waiting for you." We walk out of the house and to the graves. I stand by Maggie and Glenn. Rick starts talking but I zone out. I feel something wet go down my face and I wipe it. Great I'm crying again. Maggie hugs me from the side and I just stand there looking at the grave. Once it's over we go back to the camp to talk about what to do next. Apparently we are all moving in the house. I start helping move stuff into the house. We finally get everything in the house. I go grab my bag from the guest room and head outside to the porch and sit in my chair. Andrea comes up to me "hey can you come help Glenn with the rv it won't start." I nod my head yes and head with her to Glenn. I start helping him with the rv. They start talking about Dale and they get upset. Get done with the rv and knock on the hood. They get the point and go try to start it up. It starts up and I nod my head and go back to the house. I see Beth and them boarding up the windows. I might as well help so I grab a hammer and start helping. I hear T-Dog yelling so I turn around and him, Rick and Daryl are running to the place the boy was in. I run over to see what's wrong. The boy slipped out and is gone. Then Shane comes over yelling for Rick. He has blood all over him, he says the boy is his gun and is gone. Ah shit. Rick tells everyone to get back in while him, Daryl, Glenn and Shane go look for him. We get in the house and lock the doors.
Night time arrives fast and their still not back yet. I start getting worried bad things always happen at night; I start pacing back and forth running a hand through my hair. "Y/N they are alright" I hear hershel say.I shake my head, "they would have been back by now. it's been too long."
Daryl and Glenn finally come through the door. "Shane and Rick ain't back yet?" Daryl asks "no" "we heard a shot." Apparently Shane killed Randall on purpose. I knew something was up with him. We go out to go find them and when we get to the porch and look out there's about 100 walkers out. I go and get the others. " Patricia kill the lights." Lori runs out "Carl's gone I'm not leaving with out my boy." Everyone gets the guns out. I walk off the porch. "So you just gonna take them all?" Daryls ask. "We got guns, we got cars." Hershel says. I stay back to help Hershel. I get my gun from my bag and start shooting. There's to many to kill. Rick and Carl come to us "did you see Lori" I shake my head no. "We have to get out of here" we run to the car and drive off. I'm in the back with Hershel he is looking back at the farm. I hate to see such a beautiful place go but it was time. I hope the others got out. I start shaking my leg getting worried. We get back to the high way. We all get out and no one else is here. Carl gets upset and walks away. Hershel and Rick talk while I stay by the car for look out. We hide behind the car and about that time the rest of them pull up beside us. I walk over to Daryl and hug him. "I'm sorry" I whisper. He shakes his head and we pull back from the hug. "How did you find everyone?" Rick ask Daryl. "Well those guys tail lights zigzagging all over the road figured had to be Asian driving like that." We all laugh. "Wheres the rest of us?" "we the only ones" Rick says. "Shane?" Lori asks and Rick shakes his head no. "Andrea?" Glenn asks. "Saw her go down" T-Dog says. "Patricia?" Hershel asks. Beth shakes her head no "they got her too took her right in front of me. I was holding on to her arm daddy. What about jimmy did you see jimmy?" "He was in the rv and it got over run." Rick says.
We get back in the cars and start trying to find somewhere safe. We're running out of gas. Everyone's panicking about it being cold and not having fuel. Rick says we are gonna make shelter here, and Beth asks about walkers and Randall. "You know we found him, he was a walker but with no bites." Daryl says. "How's that possible?" Lori asks. "Shane killed him like he always wanted to." "Where all infected." Rick says. "What?" "At the C.D.C Jenner told me whatever it is we all carry it." "And you never said anything?" Carol asks. "Would it have made a difference?" "You knew this the whole time?" "How could I have known for sure I thought it was best people didn't know." Rick says and and walks away. We set up camp in these rock walls. We heard leaves ruffling and we all get up. They all start to argue again. "I killed my best friend for you people." Rick says "you saw how he was, how he pushed me, how he compromised us, how he threatened us, he staged the whole Randall thing, put a bullet to me, I had no choice, he was my friend but he came after me. My hands are clean. Maybe you are better off with out me, go ahead. I say there's a place for us but maybe it's just another pipe dream. Maybe I'm fooling myself again. Why don't you go find out yourself? Send me a postcard. Go on there's the door. Your better? Go on see how far you get. No takers? Fine but lets get one thing straight your staying this isn't a democracy anymore." Rick says and everyone stays quiet.

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬