Skins down.

We finally meet up with the other kids and move out to a little house. "You think we'll be safe here Earl? Did they see us?" Judith asks. "I won't let anything happen to you." "Do you think Ezekiels ok? There's was just so much smoke and I couldn't see. And then he was gone." "He will be okay. He's one of the bravest men I know. Okay?" "He's right kids. It's gonna be ok. They'll come to us." "Soon?" "Yea sweetheart real soon." Earl walks to the curtain "remember to be quiet." He walks through it. I start hearing movement, I look at Judith. Then I can hear earls heavy breathing, me and Judith walk through the curtain. Earls leaned over the table with a train nail through it. I look at his arm and he's been bite. "You lied to us." "I did. I did it to protect you." "You can't do this." "I don't have much choice." "Earl.. it shouldn't be this way." "We can stay with you, so your not alone." "Honey I'm not alone. I have Tammy and my son. Aiden will take good care of Adam. And you Judith, your so strong, so brave. Y/n I need you to keep those kids safe for me, and yours. Please. Both of you go back there and don't come near me again okay?" I feel myself start to cry, "I'm gonna miss you." I whisper and go back into the room with Judith. "What's wrong y/n?" I snif my nose and wipe my tears "nothing sweetheart everything's ok! Y'all get some rest." I turn around and Judith is back in the room with Earl. I see Earl on the floor dead and her beside him. "Oh Judith.. honey.." I go and sit beside her. She lays her head on my shoulder "it's gonna be ok." I whisper taking her sword from her.
I soon hear someone come in, I look up and it's Daryl. I feel tears start to form again, he looks at Earl then to us. He comes and sits beside Judith on the other side. "Come here." He puts Judith in his lap and moves me beside him. I latch on to him tightly. "Ezekiel.. is he?" "He's alright, he's with the kids along with jerry." I nod my head. I hear Daryl sigh "let's go home." Daryl picks up Judith and walks out with me right behind him. Ezekiel come and hugs me "I'm sorry I left you." "Don't worry the kids and you are safe thats all that matters." I nod my head and we start walking to where the others are. Once we get there and get the kids safe I meet up with Daryl outside. "I've got to go find Lydia and anyone else out there." "I know." "What's wrong?" I shake my head "nothing." "Baby I've known you my whole life. Now what's wrong?" "Nothing I swear." "Y/n" I run my fingers through my hair, "I'm just glad your ok. It's just... hilltop is gone, more people are gone. I don't know what to do. We still haven't found alex the only real doctor. I'm the closest thing to a doctor. So many of ours are hurt. I guess I'm just worr-" I'm cut off by him kissing me. "It's gonna be ok, we'll find him and if we don't we'll reach someone. Quit worrying so much, we just made it out of a huge ass fight. Yeah we lost so many things but we made it out alive." "I'm sorry, it's just a lot." "I know baby girl but we're gonna make it together." I nod my head "go, people out there need you." "I'll be back soon as possible okay?" He kisses me one last time before leaving.
A few others leave to go find others. Eugene took Ezekiel and Yumiko to go meet this person he's been talking too. The rest of us make our way back to Alexandria.
We finally reach the gates of Alexandria. "God I never thought I would be so glad to be home." I say walking into the gates. "Y/N do you think you can check out my stomach?" Rosita asks me "of course, if anyone else is hurt follow us!" I bring Rosita and a few others into the medical house. After fixing every one up we decided it's best to pack up and move. We find this old huge ass building to hold up in. Daryl left a little while ago, said he'd be back. Now I can't help to think that i shouldn't of gotten pregnant. In the middle of all this, I'm practically just a burden to people. Daryls never around anymore so I'm thrown to the side for someone else to handle. I'm the only "doctor" around now. Everyone depends on me to help them yet, I have no one to depend on giving birth to the baby. Maybe Rosita? She's the closest thing. I don't know anything anymore to be honest.
"You ok?" I hear someone ask me and sit beside me. I look over at Negan "yeah." "You sure? Your bouncing your leg pretty fast." "Just worried you know." "For what?" "Us. What if they find us? You saw what they did to hilltop. We don't have the numbers anymore." "THERE HERE!" I hear someone yell. I run to the window "shit" I look back at Negan "this is what I was worried about. Their every where."
Negan gets up and looks out the window "god damn that's a lot. More than before." I move the cover back over the window "we're so dead." I say starting to panic as my hands go for my hair. "Hey!" He grabs my wrists. "We got this, for everything we all been through. I think we can handle it." I sigh and rub my head "I don't know Negan."
"The plan is the same. We lead the horde away, just not from Oceanside as we had planned." I hear Gabriel talking so I go into the room. I see Daryl and go up and hug on to him. "Once the walkers are clear, we evacuate to rendezvous point B. Luke we ready?" "Yeah, uh. Technically. Okay so these are the final places that we need to connect the wagon. But in order for it to do the pied piper thing that we need it to do. We gotta get from A to V and I gotta plug and plug, then we should be good to go." "That wagon is on the other side of the horde." "So someone's gotta go through it? With skins in there." "Four groups. Two in each. One carried the cargo, one protects. It's crucial that all the equipment makes it to the wagon." "We can make it through. I'll help." Lydia says stepping up. "We're willing. But not if she goes. We know she's earned trust with you but Oceanside isn't ready." "That's fine. Lydias role is on here." "Look we're all not gonna make it through. But this is the only way." "Daryls going, then so am I." "Am I allowed to go?" I ask raising my hand. "Absolutely not." Daryls says walking away. "He's right Y/N your too noticeable." Gabriel says looking at me. "At this point I wish I never got pregnant." I say getting angry and walk away.
Negan comes and sits beside me again. "I thought you were going with them." "I'm the last thing they want out there." "Well lucky you." "You really wanna be out there?" "I wanna fucking help. I can't do shit anymore." "Their just trying to make sure your ok Y/N." "I can handle myself, just because I'm fucking pregnant doesn't mean I can't be of help." I hear a huge explosion. I run to where it came from "their coming up." I hear Judith says. We get a plan together to evacuate through the elevator.
We finally all made it out, lead the walkers away too. I see someone kneeling down in front of Judith and Rj. I walk closer to them, it can't be. "M..Maggie?" She looks up at me, "Y/n?"

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬