dixon

I feel a little finger poking my face so I open my eyes to see Carl. I sit up and rub my eyes "yes Carl?" "Dale wanted me to wake you so you could come help take parts off that car Glenn brought back." I nod my head "yeah go tell him I'll be out in a minute." Carl runs out of the tent and I get up to get dressed. Putting on my white t-shirt and blue jeans with my black boots. I grab my sword and put it in the holster and grab my pistol. Girls got to protect her self don't know when those things will come. I walk out of me tent to Glenn and Rick watching the guys take apart the car. "Look at them a bunch of vultures." Glenn obviously upset about taking the car apart. I smile and help take some things off of it. "Sorry Glenn the generators need every drop of fuel." Dale says walking away. "I just was expecting to drive it a few more days." Glenn sulks in his new loss. Rick smiles and says "maybe one day we will get to steal another one." "Yea maybe this time I can drive it I do like fast cars." I smirk to Glenn and he smiles. Shane rolls up with the water. "Waters here y'all don't forget to boil before using it." I smile and grab the containers and walk away. "Damn these things kinda heavy" I think to myself. I grab a little container in my tent and put some water in it. I then hear a noise coming from the camp so I quickly walk out. I see Shane holding Daryl in a choke hold. Oh shit I've got to deal with this before it gets out of hand. I walk over and draw my gun out and have my hand on my sword ready to pull it out. "Now Shane you best be letting go of him." I look at him with an angry look Shane nods his head and lets go. I tuck my gun back into my pants and grab Daryl before he can hit anyone else. "They cuffed him to a roof and left him there Y/N imma kill him." I shake my head "I know they did but your not gonna kill anyone living you hear me."  "Your brother does not work well with others." Rick steps in i look at him and shake my head no to tell him right knows not the time. T-dog steps in and tells him what happened. "To hell with all of y'all tell me where he is so I can go get him." Daryl says. "He will show you isn't that right." Lori looks at Rick. Rick agrees and says he is going back. Shane doesn't understand and is upset with Rick. "Why risk your life for a douche bag like Merle dixon?" "Hey better choose your words more carefully." Daryl says. Shane continues to go on about how Rick shouldn't risk his life for Merle. Damn fuck him Merle has people that care about him. Maybe it's just me and Daryl but we're someone. Shit guess I know who I'm not saving if they're in trouble. "So you and Daryl that's your big plan?" Lori asks. Rick looks to Glenn, Glenn shakes his head. "Come on you know the way you've been before." Glenn soon agrees. "Great we gonna risk 3 men great." Shane says. I'm getting real annoyed with this dude. "Four." T-Dog chimes in. Daryls seems kinda pissed at it. "Actually I'm coming to." I raise my hand. "No Y/N four is enough." Shane says running his fingers through his hair. "I'm going me and Daryl obviously the only ones that actually give a shit about him im fucking going." Shane shakes his head and gets angry. "What you need more here is guns." Rick says. Apparently there are guns he left back in the city. Lori and Carl tell Rick they don't want him to go. "I mean Merle Dixon he's not worth one of your lives even with the guns thrown in." I get angry. "Fuck y'all you all stay then and me and Daryl will go what about that. Since you want to go back on your fucking word Lori." Rick shakes his head no. "Make me understand Rick." Lori ask. Rick talks about a man and his little boy taking him in that he owed a debt to them to help people. We get ready to leave and Daryl is getting impatient. "Lets go hurry up." He gets annoyed. We get back into the city and back to the roof top. "Merle Merle." Daryl shouts. Merle isn't there my heart sinks. Daryl starts screaming no and you can hear the pain in his voice.I look down and their is a hand saw and bloody hand cuffs. I look and there is a bloody hand just sitting there. "Damn son of a bitch cut it off." I whisper. Daryl looks at me and then looks down at what I'm looking at. "Dudes braver than I am." T-dog says. Daryl raises his crossbow to T-dogs head, then Rick raises his gun to Daryls. "I won't hesitate I don't care if every walkers in the city hears it." I look at Daryl and he looks at me upset and lowers his bow. "You got a do-rag or something." Daryl ask T-Dog. T-Dog hands him one and Daryl wraps Merles hand in the rag. "Gross." I whisper. He puts the hand in Glenn bag. I spot a trail of blood. I snap my fingers at them. They all look and I point to it. Daryls a hell of a tracker and could probably find him. We walk down the stairs where the blood leads. "Merle you in here?" Daryl raised his bow in case of walkers. We walk into a room where there are two walkers down. "Damn had enough energy to kill both of them one handed." I say smiling. "Toughest asshole I've ever met my brother." He re loads his bow. "Any man can bleed out no matter how tough he is." Rick says and looks around. Thanks for reminding us that he could be dead. We soon find ourself in a kitchen and it's covered in blood. I look at it and sigh. This son of a bitch cauterized his hand. "What's that burnt stuff?" Glenn ask. I run my fingers through my hair and simply say "skin". "Told you get was tough nobody can kill Merle but Merle." Daryle says I smile. "He still lost a lot of blood." Rick says. Daryl walks by a window "yea? Didn't stop him from busting out of this death trap." We walk to the window and it's busted. "He left the building why would he do that?" Glenn ask. Because he didn't want to wait for anyone he is tough on his own i just hope we find him. "What's his chances of surviving out there like that." T-dog ask Daryl gets mad. "Better than being handcuffed to a roof by you sorry pricks." Daryl and Rick start getting into it. "Guys stop it he is out we can still find him and get the guns." I say trying to lighten up the mood. "She's right we all need to keep a level head." T-dog says. Glenn starts talking out a plan. Me and Daryl go with Glenn while he grabs the guns and we take out any walkers we need to. Rick and t-dog in a different ally making sure Glenn had another way out in case he gets trapped. "Hey kid what did you do before this?" Daryl ask. "Delivering pizzas why?." I laugh to myself. The plan is a go and we are off. As we are in the ally Daryl says "you got some balls for a Chinese man." "He's Korean." I say laughing. "Whatever." Daryl says and Glenn takes off to the tank as we watch. As we wait I hear foot steps I look at Daryl and he looks and raises his bow to some kid. "Whoa don't shoot me what do you want." "My brother hurt have you seen him?" Daryl ask. The kid starts yelling "help me" in Spanish. "Shut up your gonna get us killed." I whispered yelled. The kid keeps yelling. Daryl soon hits him with the bow and tells him to shut up. Then two Hispanic guys come and push him over. I start hitting them trying to get them off. "There's the bag take it." They start going after Glenn, "Glenn!" I yell going after them. They soon take him in a car, we're trapped going out that way by walkers.

           >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                VOTE⭐️
                            COMMENT💬