Forgiveness

"Y/N" I hear someone at my cell door. I turn over rubbing my eyes and see Rick. "Can you watch after Judith while me, Carl and Michonne go on a run." I nod my head yes and get up and open my cell. He walks me over to his cell "she is still sleeping just watch her for me." I nod my head and sit on his bed. He goes to leave "be safe" I say and he turns around and nods. Once he leaves I look into Judiths bed and see her sound asleep. "Cute" I whisper to myself. After a few hours Judith wakes up. I grab her from her bed and put her in my arms. "Good morning Little Ass Kicker." I say smiling. I decide to change her diaper since she probably hasn't had it changed. I get done with changing her diaper I go down the stairs and into the other part of the cell to get her some formula. When I walk through the cell Hershel and Daryl are sitting at the table. I walk over to the things of formula and start getting it ready it's difficult with her in my arms though. "I can hold her while you do that." I hear Daryl say. I turn to him and nod handing her to him. I continue getting her formula together. "Y/N after you get her food ready why don't you get yourself some food." Hershel says. I ignore him and get the bottle ready. I walk back over to him and hold my arms out for the baby. Daryl hands me back Judith and I sit down putting the bottle on her mouth. I turn where I'm facing Daryl and Hershel. "Tell me about Michonne i don't know anything about her." I say. They tell me everything that happened with her. "So she helped get me and Glenn back?" "Basically" Daryl says. I nod my head looking back to Judith and smiling. "You like kids Y/N?" Hershel asks me. "Nope i hate them actually but this kid, carl and Beth I would die for." "Why is that?" I shrug my shoulders "guess just got a soft spot for them." Judith finishes her bottle and I put up her bottle. Beth finally gets up and wants to take the baby. "I changed and feed her so you don't have to." I say walking into the main cell. Then someone grabs my arm and I quickly pull my arm back. I turn around and see Daryl "come out with me please." I hesitate but follow him outside; we climb up into the watch tower. I sit down on the couch and he sits beside me. "You talked to Merle yesterday." I nod my head yes. "He didn't know. He didn't know they did that to me, he also told me not to hate you." "Do you?" 
"I don't know. I hate you but then I dont. It's like I want to hate you with my whole life but there's a little part of me that forgives you. Plus who could I annoy if I was mad at you all the time!" I say smiling and he smiles also. I look at him and he looks at me, we just sit there in silence looking at each other. I could get lost in his baby blues this was until I saw him leaning in. Next thing I know his lips were on mine and I didn't pull back. I put my arm around his neck deepening the kiss. This is what I've wanted for years it was perfect until he put his arms around my waist. The governor flashed in my head and I started to panic. I pulled back breathing heavily as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Did I do something wrong?" he asks "I'm.. im sorry you touched me and the governor flashed in my mind and I.. I" I couldn't get any words out. "Hey it's ok he won't hurt you ever again I'll make sure of it." he says and I nod trying to calm myself down. I sit back on the couch getting my breathing back to normal. "Im sorry for leaving ya Y/N" "don't I understand why I was just hurt you didn't come get me or even say bye." "Im here now." I nod my head.

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW 🖤