here again?

⚠️TW: abuse

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/N." I open my eyes to Daryl. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." I look down at my fresh wounds and bruises all over. "What happened?" "He was drunk again. He's not here so come on." He helps me up and I start to get flash backs of what happened.
"It's your fault it's always been your fault." His words crashing into me as I'm hiding in my closet again. "She would be here if you weren't born. I wish she would of just got an abortion." He finally gets into the room and heads for the closest. I try to push my feet against the door but, I knew it wouldn't hold so I gave up. He finally slams the door open grabbing my ankles and yanked me out. "Your so useless. Can't do shit right." He throws the half full beer bottle near my head. Luckily I dunked in time before it hit me. "Dad please." I beg "your drunk." "Yeah I drink all the time because you stress me the fuck out." Bam. He slaps me right across the face. I hold my face trying not to cry. "She'd fucking hate you if she was alive. You'd disappointed her." After that I had my breaking point. I lunged for him in hopes to do something. I land one good punch on him before o try to bolt out. I feel him grab my and slam be against the dresser. I don't remember anything after that. Daryl starts cleaning me up in the bathroom. "I hit him." I say softly, Daryl looks at me. "He said she would hate me if she was alive and I just.." i mimicked the way I hit him. "Bam. Right across the face. I knew the minute he looked at my I might die. I tried to run but h..he slammed me against the dresser. I don't remember anything after that." "I'll fucking kill him." "It felt good to just hit him, even if it was just one and didn't do enough." "You tried that's all that matters. We'll get out of here soon I promise." I hear the front door open and panic "Daryl you have to go now. Hell kill me if he finds you here and tell your dad please!" "Where you at bitch?" I hear my father scream "still laid out?" He laughs. I see daryl get angry. I put my hands on his shoulders pushing him towards the window "please Daryl." Before I know it my fathers in the room. "It's not what it looks like dad." He grabs my arm tightly, i wince in pain "you little slut." "Don't fucking touch her." Daryl yells pushing my dad. "Daryl!" They start going at it and I'm trying to get in the middle. My dad pushes me to the side harsh causing me to fall into the same dresser hitting my head this time. I see Daryl just laying on the floor as my dad walks out. I crawl over to him "Daryl?" I get no response, I feel tears start to form. I start shaking him "Daryl. Please wake up." I check his plus and it's weak. "Daryl. Daryl. DARYL."

I wake up instantly trying to catch my breath. I look around the room trying to figure out where I am. I'm in mine and Daryls room, I look at the baby crib in the corner. Everything hits me, where's my baby? Where's my soon to be husband? Where's anyone? The door suddenly opens and in comes Maggie with some clothes. She turns towards me and just blinks at me. She drops the clothes out of her hands "y/n?" She runs towards me and hugs me. "I thought you would never come back." "What?" She pulls back and wipes her face "you've been out for two months. After the birth you just passed out. There was a pulse but it was weak. We talked about different options but daryl said we weren't allowed to do anything but to care for you." "Where is she?" "Judith!" Maggie yells. Soon the door opens again and Judith comes in with her. Judith hands her to Maggie "Y/n here's your healthy baby girl." Maggie hands me her, I pull the blanket down so I can see her face. "Hi." She just looks at me "I'm your momma!" "Daryl said you wanted to name her Rosalina." I nod my head, "that's right, shes our little Rosalina Dixon." I say rubbing my finger against her cheek. She grabs my finger with her little hands. I feel a tear slip down my face "I'm sorry mommy wasn't there for two months but, she's here now princess. I'm here now." I see her smile, "she has never smiled, only with Daryl. Wow." I hear Judith say. I look up at her "come here Judith." She moves to my other side "your my baby girl too you know that?" Judith nods her head "I missed you" she says hugging me, "I missed you too. You been good?" I hear her laugh "yes! I've been helping with her." I kiss her head "thank you!" I see the ring on my finger, I look at Maggie "daryl. Where's Daryl?" She sighs "went with a group to explore an army base they found." I frown "how long has he been gone?" "Just one day. He hasn't left your side until yesterday, they needed him. He'll be so excited to see you. He's been caring for her, it's cute to see him like that." I smile and look down at Rosalina, "what time is it?" "It's just 10 am, why?" "I wanna go on a walk." "Are you sure? You just got out of a two month like nap, with no response." I look at Maggie. She nods her head as she gets up. I take the blanket off of me and try to get up but it's hard. I'm feeling all that pregnancy pain. I sit back down "do we still have that wheel chair?" "Yea but you have to at least get to the porch." I nod my head "Judith. Please take her I don't want to hurt her." I hand Rosalina to Judith as Maggie helps me up. I bite my lip hard, "take it slow Y/n." We finally make it down the stairs. "Give me a minute." I say softly. I make my way to the porch as Maggie gets the chair ready. "Alright here you go." I sit in the chair slowly and turn to Judith. Judith hands me Rosalina, I cradle her in her arms. "Your being warned, no one knows your up so get ready." Maggie starts,  pushing me me around. I look around Alexandria most everything has been rebuilt. "Why don't we go see Jerry, he's farming probably has some fresh food for you!" Judith says and makes her way in front towards the gardens. "Hershel Jr, he doing ok?" "Yes, he's been worried about you. But he likes Alexandria. I've been telling him all kinds of story about Glenn when he was here." I smile. We make it to the gardens and I see Judith come over to me with an apple. "Here you go!" I grab it "thank you!" I see jerry head for us. I smile big "Y/N!!" I hear him say. He leans down and hugs me "god it's good to see your life filled face." I give him a weird look "what?" I laugh softly "it's good to see you too Jerry!" "I see you've seen your baby girl." I nod my head "she can grumpy just like you!" "She is her mother's daughter then huh?" "Nabila should be out here soon, she's gonna be so happy to see-." "Oh my god!" I look over at Nabila "just joking there she is!" I smile "my girl!" She hugs me "actually my girls." She says pointing to Rosalina. "Finally after two months, your here. It's a miracle!" "Ok guys keys mot crowd around her. She just got up!" "Ok ok well let you go!" I hear Jerry say "let us know if you need anything Y/N." "I will!" I say as Maggie pushes me away. "God was I missed that much?" "You'd be surprised who all loves you Y/N." I smile down at my princess, she has her hands wrapped around my finger. You can see me and Daryl both on her, you'd be crazy if you couldn't tell it was our kid.
Everyone's has gotten the news that I'm awake and has come to see me. I had to have Maggie save me from all of it. Rosalina has already fallen asleep in my arms. "Why don't we take you home and get you something to eat huh?" I nod my head as she takes me home. I get up slowly trying not to make princess up. I make it up the stairs with some of Maggie's help and put her in her bed. There's a little stuffed animal beside her. A white bear with orange bow around the neck. My favorite color, "Daryl pick the bear out?" Maggie nods her head. We put the baby monitor on and go back down stairs. I sit on the couch as Maggie brings me a cup of water and a sandwich. I take a sip of my drink, "anything happen while I was out?" "Carol banished Negan." I look at Maggie "what?" "Yeah, he only comes to fix up Alexandria." "Did he gets to see Rosalina?" "Of Corse not." I frown "well he's gonna get to see her." Maggie just shakes her head and doesn't say anything. I take a few bites of my sandwich but I feel sick. "What's wrong?" "Just feeling a little sick." "I'll give you some medicine." She goes and gives me some medicine. "Daryl should be back soon!" I smile down at my ring "he really proposed huh?" "Come on we all saw it coming Y/n." I laugh "back then I didn't." "Well throw you guys a proper wedding!" "Good luck try getting Daryl to do that!" We laugh together "he really been lost without you Y/N. He wouldn't leave your side. He always had Rosalina with him, talking about you to her. Wait till he sees you." I lean my head back "I miss you all. I wasn't a burden was I?" "Absolutely not." "Hmm." She puts a hand on my shoulder "I promise you weren't Y/n."

            >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                  VOTE⭐️
                         COMMENT💬