This starts now

I head off to the hilltop with some of the others to get stuff ready while other do other things. I turn towards Aaron "hey give me a minute imma go see them." Is all I say before I walk away to Glenn and Abraham. I see their graves and sit in between them. "Hello boys!" I smile "missing both of you." I look at Abrahams "I'm sorry. She was a fighter. I'm glad y'all are together again though. I promise you all we will end this." I feel a hand on my shoulder; I look up and see Maggie. "They know we tried and know we won't stop till their dead." She says I nod my head and look down at the graves. "I miss them. All of em." I laugh "bet their having a party. I told them not to have to much fun without me." Maggie chuckles softly "come on." She says holding her hand out for me, I grab it and get up.
"When I first met him. Jesus said my world was gonna get a whole lot bigger. Well we found that world. We found each other. That bigger world is ours by right. That we've come together for it, all of us it's that much more true it's ours by right. Any person who would love in peace and fairness, who would find common ground. It's their right too. But those who use and take and kill to carve out the world and make it theirs alone, we end them. We don't celebrate it. We don't have shame about it either. There's only one person who has to die and I will kill him myself. I will. I will. But if it's the others who prop him up, stand by his side, even those who look the other way so be it. Then we keep making the world bigger together" Rick says. "Together. Bond together. To quote the bard, for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. For she today my sister." Ezekiel says and shiva roars. I smile and rub her head. "We've practiced. We been through to over and over again. We all know this doesn't end this morning. That we may have to live like this for days maybe more. That we have to keep our faith in each other. If we can hold onto that with everything we have, the future is ours. The world is ours" Maggie says. "Lets end this together!" I speak up and look at Maggie "for those we've lost to him and before him. For what he has put is through. He will die. Even if that means risking everything and my life I'm willing to do it." Everyone agrees and we start with our plan.
Daryl the one taking them out by himself. I wasn't comfortable with him alone but he said I didn't have a choice. Morgan also went to kill some of the watchers by himself. They are supposed to meet up with Tara and Carol after. I just hope he is dead after this he has to die. We're about to head out, walk over to Michonne "end this." She says I nod my head "plan on it." I say and get in one of the cars. We make our way to where we plan on doing this war at. It's in a huge field, reminds me of the farm. I look at everyone gathered around. We have to win this right? It's finally our time to shine. I walk over to Aaron and Eric "you guys be careful. Remember always watch your back." "We know Y/N" Aaron says. I smile "just making sure my boys will be ok." "We always are!" Eric says. "You guys worried?" "Are you?" Aaron asks I nod my head "always." I say and get in the car to the sanctuary. "Well shit  sorry. I was in a meeting.  I see you got your mudflaps with you. I'm not exactly feeling a reason for us to try throwin lead at each other. I care about my people. I don't want to March them into line of fire because I want to play my dick is bigger than yours. It is. We both know it.  But I'm also comfortable enough to accept the fact if it wasn't. I'm certainly gonna let my people die over that shit like your about to. So Rick what the hell can I do for you?" "Dwight. Your names Simon. You're galvanized and you.." "Regina" "rick i feel remiss if-" "no." Rick cuts off Eugene. "I know who you are. Listen you five. The saviors inside. All of you have a chance to survive this. You all can live if you surrender. Can't guarantee it any time but now. Right now." "So they surrender and you and your little piss control doesn't kill then? That sounds like a good deal!" Something seems off, I start looking around but can't see anything. Maybe I'm worrying to much. "What about me rick?" "I told you twice you know what's gonna happen." "I do know what's gonna happen. I do, you don't. You have no idea the shit that's about to go down. Let me ask you something Rick. Do you think you think you have the numbers for this fight? You don't. Simon?" Simon walks in the door and Gregory walks out. I turn and look at Jesus and Maggie. "The hilltop will stand with stand with Negan. Anyone disobey that they will no longer be welcome in the colony. Their families will be thrown out and fend for themselves. Go home now or you won't have a home to go back too" Gregory says. "Go back to separating wheat and shit or whatever you people do." "Doesn't look like anyone's goin does it?" "The hilltop-" "the hilltop stands with Maggie!" "Look i invested a lot in you and I am very very disappointed." Simon pushes Gregory off the stairs. We look into the sky and see the smoke, we all look around. "Sounds like shit is going down rick." "This is the only way. You're gonna make me count? Ok. 10 9 8 7-" rick starts shooting, so everyone else starts shooting the windows and building. "Lets show them what we are about!" I yell smiling.
Everyone starts getting into their cars and i wait behind one for Gabriel to blow it up. Rick keeps shooting at Negan, Gabriel is trying to get him to stop. "Rick I want to kill him too but come on." I get in the car with him as he drives away. We drive and wait for where we are meet the rest . I see Daryl there and hug him. "Did you have fun love?" He chuckles a little and nods his head. "Where's Gabriel?" I turn back and look at rick "was he not following us?" "I thought he was." I sigh "lets just wait." Daryl says. We wait a while "we can wait some more" "we can't. He stopped to get me." "How's that?" "Negan I was trying to kill him and Gabriel stopped to get me. We gotta start out." "He will be ok." I say "let's roll out." Rick says.

            >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                 VOTE⭐️
                            COMMENT💬