lost child

I wake up with a raging headache and pain in my lower stomach. I groan trying to sit up but I feel someone push me back down. "You need rest Y/N you been through a lot. A Miscarriage can be hard on the body." I hear a lady say "miscarriag?" I whisper. Siddiq finally comes in "look who is finally up! How we feeling?" I look at him "miscarriage?" He sighs and looks down "looks like you were about three months pregnant that's why you felt that way. I'm assuming the stress or something just didn't work out and you lost it." I look up at the ceiling "I was pregnant?" "Seems like it. I'm sorry we should of known. By you feeling sick all the time and by the weight you said you gained out of no where, throwing up all the time." I feel tears coming down, I was pregnant and didn't even know it and now it's gone. "I talked to michonne about taking you with us to hilltop. We're taking the group to stay there and they have better medicine for you." I'm just overwhelmed with everything that I don't respond. "Lets bring the wheelchair for her." They help me out of the bed and into the chair. I groan in pain "it hurts Sid." "I know but yours strong you got this." I keep my head down as they get me ready to go with them.
We head out to hilltop, we soon stop at I guess their camp. They start arguing "can we please not go through this again. Can we just go to hilltop we're trying to help you!" I yell at them. they all shut up immediately, "Sun will be down soon, need to find shelter." Michonne says. We finally find a spot to post up for the night at. It's inside a building Siddiq and Luke the music teacher helps me into the wheelchair. I wince slightly "sorry!" They both say and roll me into the building. "Here!" Siddiq says handing me some pain killers. "This should help." That's what you said last time." "It's all we have Y/N the pain should only last a few days."  "I didn't mean to be rude sid it just hurts." "I understand I'm trying Y/N." "I know and I'm thankful for you." "Just try to get some rest." I start rubbing my necklace it helps me calm down. Daryl doesn't like that I still have it but he accepts it. Can't believe i still have it. Wonder if he's still around.
I'm woken up by a noise, apparently Lukes instrument broke. I sigh and try to go back to sleep. Soon the sun comes up and we start getting ready to leave. Michonne is talking with Siddiq about Maggie. "Michonne Maggies gone, took Hershel with her. Jesus runs hilltop now. "Where is she and how-" "michonne." "Walkers lets move!" I start to panic and just leave the wheelchair and walk out with the others. It hurts like hell but I have to power through it. "Y/N get to the wagon!" I hear michonne yell so I try to go as fast as I can. I finally make it to the wagon and get in. They kill all the walkers eventually and they go back and get all the stuff. We hit the road again, "sid you said Maggie just left?" "Yea she didn't tell anyone where she was going just told Jesus don't let you or michonne know." "Cuz she knew I would come looking for her. It's not safe to be just her and Hershel." "I don't know Y/N." I sigh "it's been a hell of few months." "You can say that again," Michonne says. "Don't worry Y/N Siddiq said were gonna get you help." Luke says looking hopefully at me. "I just want to not feel pain, this is worse than anything I've ever felt." "What do you except, you just lost a baby you didn't even know about." "Don't remind me, I'll start breaking down." "So... the dad of the lost child.. where is he?" Luke asks. I look at him and shake my head. "Don't know." It goes silent after that and my whole mood just sinks even lower. Being reminded that my lover left and now that my best friend has too. A lot has happened these past few days. Hell I didn't even know I was pregnant. I'm starting to feel really depressed these days. I'm not sure how much longer i can go. "If Daryl ever comes back, we don't speak of the miscarriage ok?" I say looking at michonne and Siddiq, they both nod their head.
We finally made it to hilltop. They soon let us in Siddiq gets me out. "Now we can get you some help." "Wheres Jesus?" "Out with the search party looking for Eugene." "Eugenes missing? Since when?" "I dunno. Thought you would. He went out with Rosita but wasn't with her when we found her." "How is she?" "She was unconscious when she got here. It's dehydration and heat exhaustion mainly. She's been out all day." "If she's been out all day how do you know Eugenes with her?" "Aaron told us." "Aaron's here?" "No he's with Jesus and Daryl. Daryl came down from his mountain with Carol and Henry. It's like the old gangs back together." "Daryl came here?" I ask, Tara nods her head. "Figures" I whisper. "What's wrong with you Y/N?" Enid asks, I look at Siddiq. "She's hurt." I look at Enid  "I'll tell you in private." She nods and pushes me to the medical tent. "So..." she starts "miscarriage." I whisper, she turns around shocked. "You were pregnant?!?" "3 months apparently. Me and Siddiq didn't know. I was just feeling bad and then the night before last was bleeding bad. Sid told me it was a miscarriage." "Oh Y/N!" She hugs my softly "I'm so sorry!" "It's fine. Just don't tell anyone ok. Only Siddiq, and a few ladies, Michonne and that group out there know." "I won't I promise! Lets get you some better medicine. Have you eaten?" I shake my head no. "Here." She hands me a apple, "I'll get you more later." Carol comes in "heard you were here!" "Hi Carol!" Enid takes my cover from me, I look down at my blood stained clothes. "Guess it won't stop for a while huh?" "It will be on and off, I'll get you some different clothes, take these." She hands me some pills and leaves. "Wanna tell me what's up?" I shake my head no "not right now. I heard you found Daryl. You know he left without saying anything to me." "He talked about you when I was with him. He misses you." "Didnt care enough to at least tell me how to find him." "You know he would have." "But he didn't Carol he didn't give a sh- ahh!" I grip my stomach, Enid runs in at the right moment. "Sit up it hurts more to bend down." I sit up slowly "there you go!" "God damnit how long is this gonna last!" "Couple of days. It's gonna be ok here, sit up so we can put something under you."  I stand up slightly so she can put a towel under me. I sit back down and look up and see that Carol has left. "There's no point Enid to change clothes. Just hand me my blanket!"  "Ok here, now let's get you into the house so you can rest!"

           >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                VOTE⭐️
                          COMMENT💬