Revenge but at what cost

We still have a while before get get back to the prison. It's tiring being in the car for so long but I do like road trips. I lay my head back in my seat and close my eyes. The car suddenly comes to a stop i open my eyes. Daryls getting out and so is Tyreese. "What's going on?" I ask Daryl gets in the back seat and Tyreese gets in the front. Then Michonne starts the car back up and starts driving again. I turn my head towards Daryl and he puts his hand on my head and moves it on his shoulder. I get the message and wrap my arms around him and close my eyes smiling. "What happened to Mr. I dont want to show affection in front of others" I whisper to him. "Shut up before I push you off of me." I laugh and try to get some sleep.
I'm in a room it's dark, I try to move but I'm strapped to a chair. I try harder to get out of the chair, then there's a bright light shined on me. I close my eyes "well well well look who we have hear." I hear a voice but can't see anyone. "Didn't think I'd come back for you huh?." Someone laughs. "Man did i do a number on your pal Merle and Andrea." A figure walks in front of the light. I open my eyes and the governor, I start trying to get out of the chair. My heart is racing, "struggling so hard but yet so power less my dear." He comes closer and touches my face. "Don't touch me." I scream "don't touch me."
"Y/N, Y/N" I sit up fast with tears in my eyes. "Shh shh it's just a dream" Daryl says to me. I look around and we're still in the car. I look back to Daryl "he.. he strapped me to a chair and.. and." I start to shake and he pulls me into a hug. "Shh he won't get you he isn't here." He says reassuring me, I hug him back tightly. We finally get back to the prison, I'm still shaken up about the dream. I walk into the cell where Glenn and Sasha. They don't look so good but Hershels helping them, I stay up there until day time. I decide I'll help Michonne with the bodies, I start moving them and putting them on the trailer. "That's all of them." I say she nods her head and Hershel head towards us. "Y'all about to head out?" He asks us. "You wanna come?" She ask him. "Hell yea." I laugh and they get in the car and I sit on the trailer with the bodies. I hit the side of it "lets go" I say. We drive into the woods and I start pulling the bodies off to burn them. I get them all off and they stay putting gasoline on them and I light them up. I hear a thud and I turn around and Michonne is knocked out and the governor has a gun to me and Hershel. My hearts start racing as the governor takes us hostage yet again. He brings us back to his camp and ties us up and puts us in an rv. As he talks to his group we're left in the rv alone. I start shaking my leg out of fear, god knows what he will do this time. He walks back in to the rv Lyon should eat it's gonna be a long day no ones gonna get hurt" he says. "I don't believe that." Hershel says. "Well I don't care" "just tell us what this is please it isn't personal then what is it?" "Michonne I want you to know Penny my daughter, she was dead and I know that now. Now I'm not gonna hurt y'all. I need the prison that's it, there are people I need to keep alive. You three are gonna help me take it, no one needs to die." "I'm gonna kill you." Michonne says. "No you won't." "And if I don't she will." pointing to me. "Stop it" Hershel says. "You want the prison?" "Yeah and I'll take it as peacefully as I can." "Governor-" "don't call me that." "Your people our people we can find a way to live together, these people you need to keep alive, do you love them?" "Your a good man Hershel, a better man than Rick." "Everything you've said the way you've said it, you've changed, so has rick." "The two of us will never be able to live together, Michonne and i will never be able to live together. Y/N. And I will never be able able to live together." "We'll find a way" "I found a way! I'm trying hard, there's all kinds of ways I could do this. This way, you get to live and I get to be..." The governor gets up to leave. "You say you want the prison, that means you'd be willing to hurt people to get it. My daughters would be there. That's who you'd be hurting. If you understand what it's like to have a daughter then how can you threaten to kill someone else's?" "Because they aren't mine" he says and walks out. "We're so fucking dead" I say. "Michonne If anything happens to me and your still up and you get the chance kill that son of a bitch." I say closing my eyes and leaning my head on the wall. "Same for you Y/N" she says and I nod my head.
Soon we're out in a truck and on our way to the prison. "Is Hershel on the council?" They take Hershel out. "How about Michonne?" And then she's taken out. "And we can't forget about Y/N she on the council too?" I'm taken out and put on the ground next to Hershel. "I don't make the decision anymore" Rick calls out. "You're making the decisions today rick, come down here and let's talk." The governor says. I look to the fence and lock eyes with Daryl. Rick makes his way down to us. "Let then go right now I'll stay down here and talk all you want but you rly 'em go you got a tank you don't need hostages." "I do" the governor and Rick start talking about ways this can go. Next thing I know the governor is holding my sword to Hershels neck. "Don't please don't kill me if anyone." I cry out, but the governor ignores me. "You in the ponytails. Is this what you want? Is this what any of you want?" Rick asks. "What we want is what you got period time for you to leave asshole." "Look I fought him before and after we took in his old friends. They've become leader in what we have here. Now you put down your weapons and walk through those gates your one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone who's alive right now, everyone who's made it this far. We've all done worse kind of things just to stay alive. But we can still come back we're not to far gone. We get to come back, I know we all. Can change." Rick says. "Liar" I hear the governor say and I look over and Hershels dead, his lifeless body fall on me. "No" I hear rick say and then there's gunshots everywhere. I sit there with Hershel as everyone else fires away. The governor comes over and pulls him off of me and continues to cut his head off the blood splattering me and him. Michonne comes and unties me I run over to where the governor dropped my sword. "Where is he?" I yell to Michonne. "Find him." She says. I run into the field to find the governor and he's over rick choking him. I run over and stick my sword right into him, and he falls over. Rick gets up to find Carl "Michonne" I call for her and she runs over. She looks down at him
and pats my back. I'm about to kill him fully but she stops me and walks away. I look at him for a while and just leave him there. I look towards the prison there's no way I can get in there just have to hope everyone got out alive. I run towards the woods, I look one last time ay the prison. Everything we've worked for now gone. I turn around and walk into the woods.

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬