chap 5

𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It is currently Wednesday which used to be my favorite day of the week because a new Loki episode came out today. Butt nooo today also has to be the day I get started with tutoring Asher.

I finally decided to get out of bed to get started with my day. I took a quick shower and put on my 'i'm better than everyone else' playlist. I want to look nice today. Today will be the only excuse for me to not dress how I feel.

 Today will be the only excuse for me to not dress how I feel

(imgaine its covering her tatas a little more

(imgaine its covering her tatas a little more. Anddd their hs doesnt dress code like datt sooo yea)

I put on a blue bodycon dress I had bought from fashion nova for vacation. Then I put my hair back in a messy bun with a few loose hairs in the front. I grabbed my tote bag and went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Where are you going like that"

"Im feeling shitty so I decided to dress up"

"Watch your mouth"

"Sorry"

"But you look nice mon amour" (my love)

I hear a honk from outside. "Thats Imani" I grab some guinep out of the fridge and make my way to the door. "Bye mommy" "Byeee"

"Girl. Are you sure you arent dressed that way for Asher" "Omg yess I just feel crappy cause I start tutoring him today so why not dress nice to make me feel better"

"Well he must be dumb asf if he doesnt want to date you". I roll my eyes at her comment. If we ever do date I know she will always and I mean always tell me I told you so.

-----

We got out of the car and made our way into the school building. And instead of everyone only paying Imani any mind I got the same amount of attention if not more.