chap 23

heyyy yallll

merry christmassss/happy holidayssss

anywaysss i hope y'all enjoy this chap

also the chap before it was all smut but i unpublished it cause it was real cringe

Sage

I woke up and suddenly everything that happened came rushing back to me. I turned around and came face to face with asher still sleep. I smiled and reached over and grabbed and saw it 6:00.
"Shit!"
"Asher,Asher,"
He mumbled in response
"Yo asher u need to go my mom is gonna be here soon"
He pulled me closer and nuzzled his head on my shoulder. "Just a few more minutes."

"I love you but you need to go, like now." I got out of my bed and put my clothes back on.

He i walked up to him and shook him aggressively. "Yo white boy you need to get out of my crib."

"Damn okay okay."

He than got up and got dressed and came over to me. He pulled me in my waist and kissed me all over my face."okay okay you need to goooo nowww"

"Fineeee. I love you."

"Love you more."

(a/n: ugh i hate couples)

———————-

Today was the last day before winter break aka December 23rd. I hate public schools I don't understand why we can't just get the whole week off.

Anyways I'm meeting Asher's parents tomorrow and my nerves are on 101 right now.

"Hey, you okay?" Imani interrupted me out of my thoughts

"Yea just thinking bout tomorrow."

"Oh don't even worry. His parents are gonna love you. Anywayss enough if this sappy stuff Jake is having a party tonight at his crib. You coming?"

"Uhhh I don't know."

"Come onnnn you need to let loose. We haven't hung out in sooo long. Let alone partied."

"Fine. Fuck it."

"Yessss!!!"

•••••••••••••••

I made my way to next period and sat next to Asher. 

"You know Jake having a party tonight?" I asked him while started the assignment written on the board.

"Yeah why? You going?"

"Yea, Imani practically forced me since we haven't hung out in so long. But I want u to come too."

"Sure thing. You need me to drive you?"

"Nah Imani is gonna drive me i'll just meet u there."

•••••••••••

I'm currently looking for an outfit to wear and words can not describe how messy my room is. I have to leave in an hour my shower already took a whole hour.

I have so many different styles and I have no idea what i wanna for tonight. Maybe something a little more casual? No i dress casual pretty much every day. Maybe i can just dress a little grunge. Nah it's a party not a rock concert.

I finally found something to wear and i started on my makeup.

I'm wearing a black skirt and a black wireless bra with a mesh black top over.

sage fit<3

sage fit<3

I had my hair blown out mid back 'cause it's blown out season. Duhh

Imani
here

I grabbed my phone and bag and went to the car.

Imani is dressed with a bikini like top and a button down bright shirt over. With dark jeans as her bottoms. Does this bitch not know it's 50° outside?! But hey i shouldn't be talking.

 Does this bitch not know it's 50° outside?! But hey i shouldn't be talking

imani fit<3

"Girlll you look hot. Where my best friend at?!"

"Whateverrrr." I rolled my eyes and out on my seatbelt. "You look good too boo." I winked at her as i rolled down my window and she sped off.

I put on some r&b and we started jamming.

"See the thing about you that caught my eye
Is the same thing that makes me change my mind
Kinda hard to explain, but girl, I'll try
You need to sit down this may take a while" I started singing.

"See this girl, she sorta looks just like you
She even smiles just the way you do
So innocent she seemed but I was fooled
I'm reminded when I look at you" Imani picked up

"You remind me of a girl, that I once knew
See her face whenever I, I look at you
You won't believe all of the things she put me through
This is why I just can't get with you" We started vibing together

••••••••

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to jakes house hearing Space Cadet by Metro boomin blasting from the outisde.

We went inside and said hi and spoke to a few people we knew.

"Imma go look for Asher."

"Okay lemme know if you see jake."

I made my way deeper into the big house in search of my boyfriend. Ugh that still sounds weird to say.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Asher
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sage should be be on her way. I went into Jakes gaming room to spend my time. This party is filled with drunk people and plus i know much people don't know about this room.  About after 20 minutes later i got bored and decided to go back downstairs to interact with some people.

On my way down some girl came up to me, slightly drunk.

"You're cute." You couldn't see how terrible her tan is even in this dark lighting.

"Thank you, but I have a girlfriend."

"Ugh that black bitch, Sage. Honey i can do some much better than her. Especially in bed." She whispered in my ear. She looped her arms around my waist and pulled herself closer to me.

"Don't you dare speak about her like that."

"Or what?? She's gonna tell daddy? Oh wait she doesn't have one."

I tried to move away from her and find Sage but next thing i know she pulls my lips to hers. She has a oddly strange grip on my head, by the time i push her off I turn and see sage staring at us and running away.

"I needed to mark whats my mine." This chick said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck off."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okayyy y'all what a fun lil chap we had. omggg i haven updated since nov🤦🏾‍♀️. Anyways here's y'all christmas gift😼. Imma try to update more but these weeks be flying past so damn fast.

anyways don't forget to vote n comment

until next time

xxx

(didn't proofread)