chap 11

𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

-

-

-

-

-

Asher went home about 10 minutes ago. After we finished Ultron we watched Civil War and Infinity war. I told him that he would definitely need to come back another time so we can watch endgame and all the series. I hate to admit it but I actually had a good time with him. He's starting to grow on me. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

I just finished cleaning up my room and the kitchen from earlier and went to check my phone. I saw I had a few texts from tyler.

𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿 <𝟯

𝘩𝘦𝘺

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘭😅

I texted back.

𝖒𝖊

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘭

𝘶𝘩𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭??

𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿 <𝟯

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵!

I put my phone on the charger and went to my book shelf to pick out a book. 'The perks of being a wallflower'. I had seen the movie 2 times and it's honestly one of my favorites so I hope the book is just as good. I took out my bookmark; which is my receipt from when I bought the book, and started reading where I left off.

After reading the same page 5 times I gave up and decided to try something else. I grabbed my phone and opened wattpad. I went to my tbr list and started reading some mafia book. I was about 10 chapters in when I finally checked the time. '1:00 am' . S-it. I jumped in my bed and finally drifted off to sleep with only 1 thing on my mind.

----------------------

I heard my alarm go off. I rolled out of bed; did my usual routine and left the door for school.

 I rolled out of bed; did my usual routine and left the door for school

(the fit)

"Sagee I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." "I just saw you saturday." I said as I got into Imanis car. "Yea like I said too long." I chuckled and she drove off. "Spill"

"Huh"

"So what happened with Asher?"

"Uh nothing we made pasta and watched some marvel movies and we almost kissed." I mumbled that last part