chap 17

Sage

-

-

-

-

-

I open the door and he walks outside. "Oh and thanks for all your help with Tyler." I said with a slight grin on my face. "Anything for you beautiful." I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. We were this close. But my mother decided to c-ck block me. I mean I don't even know if I want to go further with him yet. We're not even dating. Speaking of dating, what am I going to do about Tyler? I'm over thinking this too much. I just break up with him. Simple. I Grabbed my phone and decided to text him.

𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊

𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦

I didn't even wait for a response. I blocked his number and him on all my socials. This feels good, like a little detox. "I'm home." My mom screamed as she walked through the front door. "In here!" She walked in the kitchen door and started inspecting me. "What." She grabbed my face and started looking over it.

"Ma what."

"Your glowing"

"Okay..."

"Did you have sex?"

I pushed myself out of her embrace and looked at her like she was crazy. Cause she is.

"No I didnt have sex."

"Mmhm." She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "ou ta dwe konnen pi bon pase bay manti m '. epi mwen pa vle ti gason isit la oswa sa a bourik ou" (you should know better than to lie to me. and I want no boys over here or that's your a-s)

"Okay..."

---

Lets celebrate this new chapter of my life. I'm gonna do a self pamper day or evening. I went to my bathroom and started a bath. Once the tub was filled up almost to the top I poured epsom salt in and some crystals. I lowered myself in it and instantly relaxed. 'Out of My League' was playing on my speaker in the background and this moment couldn't get any better.

--------------

I stayed in the tub until I looked like a raisin. I'm currently doing my skin care when I decided to text Asher.

𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊

𝘪 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Asher

-

-

-

-

-

-

"...Imani is like the best thing to happen to me." Jake was going on and on about him and Imani. Yes it was cute the first time but now that he talks about her everyday it's getting kind of boring. I heard my ringer go off and brought my attention back to my phone. I opened my messages and saw it was from Sage.

𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊

𝘪 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮