chap 16

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sage

-

-

-

-

-

"So...where's your mom?" Asher asked as he sat on my bed. "Work but I'm definitely gonna get it when she gets home for skipping. Get off my bed with your outside clothes."

"Outside clothes...?" He said with a confused look.

"You know the clothes you were outside with...nevermind" I walked to my closet, found a pair of oversized pants and threw it at him. "Here put this on." I turned around and looked for some comfortable clothes for me to wear while he changed.

I started to take off my shirt. "Do you want me to leave?" "You don't have to, it's like seeing me in a bathing suit." I responded. I finished changing my clothes and put the dirty ones in the hamper.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He couldn't take his eyes off of me. I may or may not like this attention. "Sorry.. You're the one who insisted on changing in front of me."

"So..." "So..."

"Should we um...talk about what you said the other night." "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Maybe we should address it." "Yea...well I meant everything I said."

"I mean I like you but prob not love, yet." "That's fine."

"So now what." "I dont know."

"I'm still with tyler." "I know"

"Do you wanna date me?" I said as I went to sit next to him on my bed.

"I mean yeah. But if you don't want to date me that's fine." "Boy shut the f-ck up. You're acting like a 'pick me' right now." "Huh?"

"Are you that stupid? It's basically a boy that says bad things about themselves so the girl can deny it and kinda guilt trip them. Anyways, enough about this, are you hungry? It's still pretty early." I'm pretty sure you can cut through the tension in this room with a knife. "Uh yea."

"Great!" I said hopping off my bed. "I'm gonna go make something." I reached my hand out to him and he took it. I led him to the kitchen, our hands still together. "Do you drink iced coffee?" "Yea." He said going to sit down. "Yes, I love you even more!" Probably not the best word choice.

I grabbed vanilla syrup, coffee, caramel drizzle, ice, and 2 cups. "What is this starbucks?" "Suck my d-ck Jones." "Suck mine." So.. how do I respond to that? I handed him his coffee. "So.. how does it taste?" "Good." "Good?! That's it." "It tastes better than regular coffee" I scoff.

I pulled out the ingredients for the BLT. I would have made something a little more extravagant but I was too lazy and I'm currently going through my 'I want to eat a BLT everyday of my life phase'. I took the bacon out of the airfryer and started assembling the sandwiches when I felt a pair of arms come from behind me. My heart picks up pace nearly beating out of my chest. "What are you doing?"

"I can't give you a hug?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"From behind?" "Yup."

------------

We finished our food and now were sitting on my bed staring at the wall. We have been like this for the past 15 minutes. The only thing filling the silence is our breathing. I got up and connected my phone to my speaker. I honestly hate it when it's this quiet. It makes me go insane.I put on Gyalis and started singing.