chap 19

Sage

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Idek what day it is in the story we just gonna say that the date was on friday and now it's currently saturday)(also if you haven't seen i changed the face claim for asher and might change sages fc too)

-

-

-

-

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Yesterday was just perfect.

I was probably the happiest I have been in a long time.

I rolled out of bed and checked my notifications while walking to the bathroom. Nothing interesting, just people liking my insta post and a few new tweets. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine while singing to Ari Lennox.

"But you lie, and you lie, and you lie, and you lie, you lie ohh It's the forty-seventh time that I've changed numb-" My music cut off and I checked to see who's calling me. 'Asher <3'

"Hello." I answered.

"Heyy, what you up to?" he replied while I fixed the phone on my ear.

"I was listening to music but you interrupted that."

"Sorry not sorry. What you doing today?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Wanna come over."

"And do what."

"Man I don't know I just wanna see you."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Are you gonna come and get me?"

"Yea, I'll be there in 20" and with that he hung up. I finished my mini concert and went to get dressed. I put on a simple green sweatsuit my air forces and left my hair out.

 I put on a simple green sweatsuit my air forces and left my hair out