chap 14

𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

-

-

-

-

The week passed by pretty quickly and Imani was finally home so she decided to invite me over to catch up. I rang her doorbell and her mom opened the door. "Hey Ms.Williams." I said while hugging her. "How was your trip?"

"Oh, it was delightful. Thank you for asking." She chuckled. "Well I know you're not here for me, Imani is up in her room." I thanked her and made my way up to Imanis' room.

" I thanked her and made my way up to Imanis' room

(imani room)

Her room is slightly bigger than mine. She had an elevated bed with a dresser in front of it and a big desk on the other side of her room. Her room pretty much had the same vibes as mine. "You're here! I missed you so much Sagey Baby" She screamed, jumping off her bed and tackling me in a hug. "No s-it. Sagey Baby. That new" "It has a nice ring to it. Enough chit chat tell me everything." She pulled away and sat down on the steps near her bed. "Let's see... where do I start?"

------------

"And that's pretty much what happened in the past 3 weeks." I told her everything from my 2 dates with Tyler to me singing to Asher and us watching the sunset earlier this week. "Well damn. Never in my life have I thought that yours would be more eventful than mine." I laughed and propped myself up on my elbows. "This is all just a little too much you know?"

She came and laid down on the floor next to me. "Your feelings or just everything in general?" "Feelings, everything, all of the above." "Well by the looks of it, it seems like you have feelings for both Tyler and Asher but one may not be romantic feelings."

"I obviously only have romantic feelings for Tyler hence why he's my boyfriend."

"Whatever you need to tell yourself Sage."

"But maybe also Asher."

"I KNEW IT!" She jumped up and began to dance around. "Kinda for a while he's just amazing but I doubt he feels the same way." She finally calmed down and sat next to me.

"Sage of course he likes you, who wouldn't. He has liked you since you started tutoring him 1 to 2 months ago. He's swooned."

----- 2 month time skip brought to you by deez nutz----- ( yall dont ask me what month we in we just gonna figure it out as we go) (T-T)

I was currently in my room painting while listening to Sabrina Claudio.

How does it feel

When you're roaming 'round my mind?

To be the only one

That knows what inside

I had my brown box braids in a ponytail down my back, and I had black biker shorts and sports bra on. I don't like to paint with nice clothes cause I always end up getting paint everywhere. My floor, my hair, my bed. You name it. I'm painting a self portrait for ap art which is a lot harder than it looks. It's like no matter what I do I can't get it to look like me.