chap 25

Sage

It was the next day and I was nursing a massive hangover from last night. Yes I'm a light weight, unfortunately. "Sage sa ki pase ou dènyèman" my mom said as she showed up in my doorway. (sage what is up with you lately)

"Nothing mommy." I replied as I started to gather my dirty dishes from my room.

"mmhm poukisa ou bay manti." She moved and out the way and I went into the kitchen. (mmhm why you lie)

"manmi mwen byen mwen jis pa nan atitid la." (mommy i'm fine i'm just not in the mood)

"pa nan atitid la ki sa?! pou pale avèm? ou konnen chak fwa ou gen sa modi konpayon ou ou te aji diferan. Ou jwenn plis atitid. Epi ou grosye. Pou kisa?! Ou pa peye okenn bòdwo, ou pa gen okenn ale nan travay chak jou. Tout sa ou fè se ale nan lekòl ak pann soti." ( not in the mood what?! to talk to me? you know every since you got that damn boyfriend of yours you been acting different. You get more attitude. And you rude. For what?! You pay no bills, you dont have no go to work everyday. All you do is go to school and hang out.)

See now she's getting on my nerves. I was chill and than she always gotta go to 100. She's overthinking it and now i'm getting mad.

"It's not even like that." I replied drying my hands on the kitchen towel.

"ou konnen kisa. soti nan figi mwen." (you know what get out of my face.

I didn't hesitate to leave the kitchen. I went in my room slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag and made my way to Imani's house.

(a/n: i hope y'all enjoying this chap so far anywaysss don't forget get vote and comment💕)

Asher

It's been almost 3 weeks since I have spoken to Sage. I miss her so much. She ended our tutor sessions too. Well I assume she did cause she never showed up for them.

Jake has tried to help me explain to her what happened but none of it helped. He even tried to have Imani talk to her but Imani doesn't even wanna bother hearing him out.

I get out of my bed and get ready for practice. We're practicing for our last game before the championships. The stress with Sage and the stress with the game has not been good for me.

I grab my bag and sneakers and head downstairs. I pass my mom in the kitchen and grab my car keys.  "Asher come her for a second." I walk back towards the kitchen and stand near her.

"Can you make this quick i gotta go to practice."

"This won't take too much of your time. I just wanted to ask what is up with you lately."

"Nothing i'm fine. can i go now?"

"No. Something is up you can talk to me."

"Nothing just a little stressed."

"Okay well if you need me i'm here for you."

"K. Well i'm leaving now bye."

I left and made my way to my car.

HEY YALLL that was chap 25. omggg i'm thinking about ending the book soon. what are y'all opinons on that.

Anyways i created this chapter to show the difference between both of their parents. and how it affects their kids. yk sages mom is very closed off hence why sage is very closed off in relationships and asher's mom is very open hence why asher is open in realtionships. anywaysss i love you all.

also the song strange by celeste may give a hint at the plot of this book iykyk

i hope everyone has/had an amazing week.

until next time

xx