chap 24

HEYYY YALLL it is currently 4:30 am and im listening to chase atlantic and i got the sudden burst of energy to give y'all a chapter. I'm back on my laptop and I produce my best work here so let's cross our fingers and hope this is a good one. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. :)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sage

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It's been about 2 weeks since the whole incident at the party. I took a cab home after not wanting to take away from Imani having a good time. As soon as I got home, I changed my clothes and went to sleep. Well tried too. The tears wouldn't stop flowing. Of course once I decided to open up and trust someone for once I'm the one that gets hurt.This sh*t is gonna make me double up on my therapy appointments.

Anyways fast forward today I've been pretty much ignoring everyone, besides imani, ofc. Asher has called and texted me multiple times but I refuse to talk to him. He has also tried to speak to me in school but I gave him the cold shoulder.I honestly don't wanna hear any excuses from him. I know what I saw and he's just gonna deny it all.

It was lunch and me and imani were chilling in our fav hiding spot in the school. Staircase f on the 10th floor.

"I mean how dare he cheat on you?! And with a white b***h too. Ugh this is why i don't trust white n***as."

"I know it's pretty f**ked up." I stated blandly. I was pretty much over it all alrighty. I went through my 5 stages of grief now I just felt..numb.

"You know what?" I hummed in response.

"We should party tonight. I know someone who's throwing one."

"I don't know-" I started before she cut me off with more rambling

"And before you say you don't want to or can't go out think. There will be plenty of hot guys there and plus its friday an you need to get over that slave masta you call asher jones."

"Imanii I don't know." She gave me one of THOSE looks so I quickly shut up and compiled.

I heard the bell ringing so I started packing up my stuff. "I will see you at your house around 6." She said before disappearing into the crowd.

-

-

-

-

-

-

'Around 8

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Imani and I are fully dressed and ready on our way to the party. I'm praying that this one is better than the last. This party was in the nice part of Manhattan so I'm honestly curious about what kind of people are going to be here.I think i had enough of rich assholes for one lifetime.