46

A/N: This chapter is rated NC-17, containing very mature and explicit content. It does not affect the plot in any way, so if you are uncomfortable with sexual content, then you may skip this chapter with absolutely no repercussions. This chapter was solely for those who requested smut, so I hope this satisfies what you all were asking for.

Enjoy!

-

"You know that after we do this, there's no going back." Aris reminded him. "It's one thing to be in a so called 'relationship', but it's completely different to be intimate in that way."

Edward nodded, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Aris, I only want to do this if you do." He assured her. "I want nothing more than to do this, but I'm also willing to wait for as long as you want. It's all up to you."

Aris smiled softly, carding her fingers through his messy hair. "I want to, but I just want to make sure we're both aware that after this, everything's going to change. We're already in so deep for each other that it would be agonizing if we ever split up, but if we add the intimacy aspect, then it would be unbearable, at least for me."

"Well then the answer is simple." He smiled. "Let's just never break up."

Aris rolled her eyes, hitting his chest jokingly. "Gee, why didn't I think of that one?" She teased, to which Edward chuckled, then placing his lips to hers softly and sensually.

"It would already be unbearable for me if we were torn apart." He whispered, backing out of the kiss. "The only way I could see us ever breaking up would be by your choice. I'm already in too deep, it would be impossible for me to back out now." His words were assuring, and though Aris was already fairly certain that nothing at this point would break them up, this just added an extra level of security.

She nodded, pulling his face down to hers, but before she could connect their lips again, Edward scooped her up bridal style, taking her across the house to a room she'd never been in before.

The room was dimly lit from the candles surrounding it, but the main attraction was most certainly the king sized bed in the center. The sheets atop of it were a crystal white, along with the lacy canopy that flowed down its sides. The wooden headboard had vines made of small flowers weaved along it, making the entire bed itself look like it was from a fairytale.

"Edward, did you do all of this?" She asked, her eyes wide with awe as she hopped out of his arms, making her way over to the bed, and dragging her hand lightly along it.

He shrugged. "I knew this day may come eventually, so I wanted to be.. prepared, I guess."

She gave him a soft smile, reaching a hand out towards him, signaling for him to come closer as she took a seat on the edge of the bed. He laced his hand through hers, meeting her eyes below him as he stood towering over her.

"I've never done this before, Edward. I just thought I should let you know." Aris said softly, breaking eye contact and playing with his fingers in hers.

He smiled gently, climbing on the bed as she backed up to where she was laying with her head on the pillows. He hovered over top of her, placing his free hand to the side of her face.

"We're going to figure it out as we go. We'll go slow, and we'll communicate." He assured her. "If you feel like something's wrong, or like you don't want to do this anymore, I need you to promise that you'll tell me."

She nodded, finally meeting his eyes again. "You need to promise me the same." She insisted, to which he also nodded in agreement. "Where is your family by the way?" She asked suddenly, having completely forgot about that.