Bonding ❣

Episode starts……

Ridhima was sitting in the park and crying. she doesn’t want to disturb Aryan. She thought to contact Kabeer but her dignity didn’t allow her to inform him about her bad condition. she has no shelter. It was already night.

After some time, A tall men in white clothes also came to the same park. As this park was on outskirt so there was more silence than the city.

He sat on the bench. After some time he heard the sound of crying then he searched for the source. He felt attracted toward the sound but before he never bothered about anybody’s cry. Even he got irritated when he sees a person cry. According to him, tears means a symbol of weakness.

He goes to the source and sat there but a little bit far from her. She was still crying even she didn’t notice who came there. They both can’t see the faces of each other as there was not much light. After some time he broke the ices.

He: What happened?? Why are you making a new river?

Ridhima: Mind your business.

He: then move out of this place. I came here to take the charm of nature and you are disturbing me.

Ridhima you are very rude. you can’t see I am already suffering and now you are increasing my trouble more.

He: only that is why I am asking. Maybe I help you to figure out something. Tell me.

Ridhima: My warden threw me out of the hostel and I don’t have a home to live in.

He: Then go to your home.

Ridhima: just now what I said that ” I don’t have any home”.

He: if you are comfortable you can live with me in my house but you have to make distance from me.

Ridhima: she looked at herself and then at his. she smelled her clothes thinking that maybe he didn’t like her smell then sift a little bit far from him. she said what you think myself ” that I am very “CHIPKU”.Even I am not interested in you.

He: not just like that.

Ridhima: who others are in your family?

He:  meri Mom, Dadi and brother.

Ridhima: OK ….but what will you say to your family member.

He: You are going to live in my house so why will I answerable to them.

.when Ridhima entered the VR mansion she was surprised to see big mansion. Vansh showed her room. Then Ridhima asked …..

Ridhima: where are Dadi, aunt and your brother .ooh sorry they must be sleeping.

He: Maybe they slept. I told you but why are you asking about them.

Ridhima: just like that….

He: Good night Swe…..Good night (smile).

Ridhima: First tell me that how many days I can stay here. If you having any problem then you are free to tell me…I will not trouble you anymore just tell me….I will leave the house.