study time 💖

Ridhima's eyes were red and she was looking outside the car. Vansh was also driving silently and hearing her sobs. Vansh drive the car to the outskirts of the city. " vansh you have taken the wrong direction"

Vansh: Ridhima this is the right direction.

Ridhima looked at him and then again started looking outside. After some time they reached where they met for the first time. Vansh said " bahar aao Ridhima"(come out Ridhima)

Ridhima nodded and came out of the car. When she looked the surrounding felt good.she use to come in this park when she sad. Ridhima thanked him and sat on the bench. She was silently looking at water and thinking about argument when she had with vansh.

Vansh: Ridhima you are not understanding there are two different things one is the job and the other is becoming successful. A person can’t become successful just like that.

Vansh: A person can’t achieve success by hard work only. Ridhima you don’t know when you will fall then how things going to change in your life when you are not fully prepared for that. Success needs proper planning and patience.

Ridhima: what do mean vansh? You think I can’t do anything.

Vansh: when I said that ….i know you are one of shining star.

He had so much faith in her but she was not understanding his words.

Vansh: I am not happy because we are not spending time together….I am not happy because we are missing chunk moments of our life…..what is the use of money and fame when we are not getting happiness. If you know that we can’t buy happiness from money.if you can’t manage so many things together them eliminate some of them and when right time come then continues with them.

He was right that she cant manage all the things at a time. Vansh came with two Ice creams and offered her but she denied. " now, what is the enmity with ice cream.....have this otherwise it will not wait for you."

Ridhima with low and sad voice" I am not in the mood of eating this."

Vansh: take it nah otherwise it will get wasted....

Ridhima: vansh!!

Vansh: Ridhima...see how beautiful is this place.

Ridhima: I know.

Vansh: to itna sada sa mauh kyu bana rkha hai enjoy kro nah....

Ridhima looked at him with lots of emotion and murmured "sorry!!"

Vansh: do one thing, write sorry on your forehead.... why you always start this song.

Ridhima: because I am mad and an idoit. You loves me so much and I always I gave you pain and today you are insulted because of me. Vansh I don't deserve you. (Tears were peeping from her eyes)

." Ridhima...I am sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things to you. I doesn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

Ridhima: no vansh! I needed them...you said nothing wrong. I deserve those words only and I am not sad for that....I how much you care for me.

Vansh took her hand in his hand and said " Ridhima, I know you are hurt but believe me I blabbered that shit due to an emotional break down....I was sad because I was waiting to spend time with you and you were dancing with other guy."

Ridhima: vansh, I was stuck there....I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. You always cared for me but I failed...you deserve a better girl than me...I am not worthy of you....

Vansh pulled her near toward himself and captured her lips. Ridhima too kissed him back. Both were pouring out their love, care, affection, stress and worries. Vansh her lips when he found her struggling for air and joined his head with her. Both were panting and their eyes were closed.