sweetheart

In this episode, many flashbacks so don't get confuse....i tried to separate them by highlighting...

Episode starts....

Ridhima: viyom I get bored at home....so I was thinking ki I should do a job....that day you were saying that in vansh's company, there is one vacancy...

Vansh interrupted her "there is no vacancy". " but that day you were toh saying Nah...there is one vacancy"

Angre: now he is saying there is no vacancy.....you can try for another job...go it.

Viyom: vansh I already told you the reason....so dude please check once is there any place or not....for me dude...once...

Angre: he already told you...what is left to check once.

Vansh: Angre!!! Okay viyom I will check and then inform you about the same. Guys I am getting late. See you soon.

Viyom: Thank you vansh. Ridhima you come with me...I will drop you at your college....

Ridhima: ok!! Just wait a minute...
_______________________________________

Ridhima: he is angry with me....he is ignoring me like hell....seju are you listening to me...
She shakes her shoulder.

Sejal: ya...I am listening.

Ridhima: tell me Nah how should I pecify him.

Sejal: you tried Nah...what you can do if he is not willing to patch up with you.

Ridhima: that is why I am asking from you...

Sejal: leave him Nah...you focus on your fiance.

Ridhima: seju...if you can't encourage me then don't try to discourage me....otherwise, I will not talk to you...

Sejal: you are ready to break out our friendship just because of that vansh....in a month he became more important than me.

Ridhima: stop your drama...I am not in a jolly mood. I am serious sejal.
Her eyes filled with water.

Sejal: Ridhu why are you crying.

Ridhima: because I am hurt....he is not talking to me...pahale ushe meri choti cheezo se farak padata tha....ab wo meri taraf dekhta tk nhi h...rou na to kya kru.....why he is so stubborn.

Sejal wiped her tears and said " why he is affecting you. I have never seen you like this.....even you never cried for Kabeer and viyom."

Ridhima: because he different from them. He was so good and gentle, caring, and loving....and what not....
She told everything to sejal.

" Why are you looking at me like this. Is anything stuck on my face?" Ridhima asked from sejal.

Sejal: indeed he caring, admirable, comforting and loving.

Ridhima: I know...what he is...but..but now he is changed. All these things have vanished from him.

Sejal: you know what Ridhima He is in love with you.