distance💔

Episode stats….

Vansh and sejal didn’t disturb her. Ridhima came out during dinner, they silently finished dinner. Vansh asked sejal to stay in Ridhima’s room. When Ridhima was going to her room vansh held her hand said “you come to my room.” Ridhima looked at him with wide eyes and said ” but…”

Vansh: what but…you have right on me then why not on my room.

She smiled and vansh also smiled at her then he picked her up in his arms and moved to the room. Room’s walls were filled with Ridhima’s photo’s.

Ridhima: Vansh!! What is this?

Vansh: because I can’t live without you “TU JAROORI SA HAI ab har haal me”

Ridhima’s eyes get filled with tears and hugged vansh tightly. They remained in this position for some time then Ridhima asked ” Vansh there are some photos which are after our marriage”

Vansh: Hmm!!

Ridhima: how?? I mean you didn’t meet after that incident then how?

Vansh: we didn’t meet but sometimes these photos don’t work then use to follow you secretly.

Ridhima looked at him ” that means you knew how badly I wanted to have words with you”

Vansh: hmmm

Ridhima: After knowing everything you troubled me?

Vansh: Ridhima I didn’t trouble you…you were the one who asked me to stay away from you and for me, your happiness was important either it was with viyom or with me. Moreover, I love you and I don’t want to become just a friend of yours. If something is mine then I don’t allow others to touch and If you were not meant for me then I don’t want to force you.

Ridhima has no word to encounter him. Vansh ” Ridhima I don’t want anything from you except your love and time. Your love gives me the strength to face this cruel world. I lived 29 years without you but now I can’t live a second without you.”

Ridhima: Vansh Love You and you don’t have to be insecure about this. Vansh we lived many years away from each other but now no one can part us. Vansh I don’t know what makes you think that I will leave you or showing sympathy for you but want to say one thing that don’t make them overpower on our relationship. I am not forcing you to tell me what is troubling but I am always available to listen to you not only listen to you but also understand you. I will give my 200 percent to make you comfortable and I will try all possible ways to reduce your pain , worries, insecurities. And I am waiting for that day when you will open your heart.I am waiting for the day ” jis din tum apni pr bhi hk doge jaise tumne khud pr or kamare pr diya hai.”
(a day when you will give right on your worries like you gave right on you and your room)

Vansh: Ridhima!! You need more time to understand them instead of misinterpretinginging them. It doesn’t mean that I am hiding something from you. It’s like you will not be able to handle the truth as you are still immature. And most importantly I don’t want that you to take any wrong decision

Ridhima’s expression changes listening his last words but she don’t want to spoil the moment so she said : I know Jaan! But I have sejal who always shows me the good path.