ignore game 💙

Episode starts….

Viyom : Good Morning Mon cherry!!!

Ridhima : Morning

Viyom : What happened ? Why your morning is not good?

Ridhima : Viyom I need a job to earn my living and how many days you will take me like this…..I feel like I am a burden on you…

Viyom : I think you don’t know the meaning of Friendship if you think so.You are not at all burden on me.Even I like to share my living with you.If you need a job then I will provide you…earlier I also promised you the same…..

Now I am going to talk about your job….and when everything get fixed then I will call you there..

Ridhima : Thank you!!
_

_____________________________________

Vansh : viyom why have you called here.

Viyom : Vansh we are friends can’t we meet. And I want to know about Bhabhi

On hearing this Vansh’s facial expressions changed and sadness covers his face.Viyom understood that yet he didn’t found her. so he thought to divert the topic and fresh his buddy’s mood.

Viyom : By the way ,you were right .I want a favour from you..

Vansh replied “which favour.And I forget to ask about you Mon cherry.How is she now”

Viyom: she is super.I can’t describe in words….she is….she is.. (thinking about her)..she is so adorable….she is so cute…Her cute big eyes…..and her soft pink lips….and I want to….

Vansh slapped him to bring him to a normal state from his dreamland and said ” I was asking about her health.Yesterday she was in hospital nah….I am not talking about her beauty….”

Viyom : ooohhh!!! You were asking about her health.she is alright.But why you slapped me that too hard….

Vansh : to bring you out from your dreamland.

Viyom : but I never want to come out……you know Vansh she is…
interrupted by Vansh “she is super.you can’t describe in words…she is so adorable….she is so cute…Her cute big eyes…..and her soft pink lips….”” She can be beautiful but she can’t beautiful more than my Ridhima….”

Viyom : No my Mon cherry is more beautiful than your Ridhima…

Vansh : No my Ridhima is the most beautiful in the world . vansh added more with sarcasm that”earlier also I have seen your beautiful girlfriends.”

Viyom : she is different from those cheesy girls who always run behind my money.They use to stay with me just for fun and money.But she is not like them.

Vansh : oohh!!!!! I think you started falling for her.

Viyom : I also think so….you want to meet her.but before this I need your help.,

Vansh : Hmm!!!! Tell me.

Viyom : she wants to do a job for her living….