i don't know who is she 💔

Ridhima was happy at the thought of meeting Vansh….She dresses up herself as Vansh like her….
She was ready even before time…..viyom and Ridhima were the first one who reached cafe….After some time Vansh and Angre arrived there….

Vansh was shocked to see Ridhima there and somewhat felt happy to see her there but he kept all his emotions inside and showed his expressionless face to her. Ridhima smiled at Vansh but he ignored her like she didn’t exist there and moved. By looking at his face no one can guess happiness hidden inside him then how Poor ridhu can assume all his emotion and felt bad for his behaviour.

Vansh directly goes to Viyom ignoring ridhima and hugged him. Vansh was normally talking to Viyom and Angre but this was not normal for two people(Ridhima and Angre).

More than Ridhima, Angre was shocked to see Vansh’s behaviour toward Ridhima because of Ridhima only, vansh stooped sharing things with Angre. Now he is ignoring her like hell. Angre was unable to digest things….After lots of thinking, Angre concludes that might be couple fought. Because this is normal in any relationship and mostly one use to ignore their partner so that he/she releases his/her importance in life.

Ridhima was looking at Vansh who was busy talking to viyom or should I say she was adoring him. Vansh noticed that someone is continuously staring at him.
_______________________________________

From vansh’s face, one can see that he didn’t take proper sleep. His beard was not trimmed like earlier use to. His face has dark circles around his eyes. He was not looking smart like before….but this, his look is more enough to kill any girl.

but this, his look is more enough to kill any girl

Waiter came and handed the menu to Angre. He handed it to Ridhima and said “Ridhima, see what you want to have”

Viyom looked at Angre and said, ” you guys know each other, as I didn’t introduce her.”

Angre: Why would you introduce her?

Vansh and Ridhima looked at Angre and then at each other. Viyom answered,” because she is my lady love.”

Angre shocked to hear this and looked at Vansh. Viyom, “did you guys know each other”

Now vansh came forward and answered him ” I told him about her and Sorry I forgot to tell him about your proposal.”

Viyom took little time and then asked to Vansh ” is this Ridhima and your one is the same.”

Vansh looked at Ridhima for a second and answered ” NO, they are not the same. Even I met her first time in the cafe when you called her for the job. I don’t know who is she except one thing that you both love each other and soon going to marry.”