Ridhima's agony 💔

episode starts....

Ridhima was in the hospital and crying. Soon Ragini and Angre came running to her.Ridhima was continuously sobbing. Ragini hugged her and assured her that nothing going to happen.

Ragini: How this happen.

Ridhima: He was returning from a cafe a truck hit his car.

Angre thinks jab tk tum vansh or viyom k pass rhogi tb tk to aisa hi hota rahega. Because of you my friendship destroyed with vansh. because of you vansh met with an accident now viyom.why don't you get out of our lives?Everything was good before your arrival . You are a trouble maker and a bad omen to us. I wish I could throw you out of our life.

Ragini: Angre what are you thinking call vansh.

Angre nodded and informed vansh. Soon vansh arrived there and sees Ridhima crying like a baby. He asked Ragini how the accident happened and she told him the same that Ridhima told her.

He goes to Ridhima and gave her a handkerchief. When she wiped her tears he offered water to her and said " don't worry! Nothing going to happen to viyom. He will soon recover." He said all this directly looking into her eyes and for a moment they lost in the eyes of each other. Both want to hug each other.

Ridhima wants to hug him tightly and wanted to cry her heart out that she can't stay away from him. She is dying to talk to him and to see in anger full eyes which show fake anger and lots of love for her. But she is bonded.

Their eye contact was broken by a nurse who came to them for medicine. Angre and Ragini also came to them." These are some medicine that is needed for him."

Ragini: give this paper to me I will buy them.

Angre: Ragini I will accompany you.

Nurse: this form is needed to fill and after some time you can take him home.

Vansh: give this to me I will complete all the formalities.

Ridhima with a tear " how is he now"

Vansh looked at her crying face. " he is fine but still unconscious but don't worry he will perfectly fine"

Ridhima nodded and slowly asked, " can I meet him."

Nurse: ma'am wait for some time then you can meet him.

Ridhima: okay!!!

Vansh was continuously looking at her and slipped in his thought " when I was in hospital she didn't meet me and went away. Now, look at her face how badly she is crying and wants to meet him. Ye sach me mujhse pyaar krti bhi hai...ya fir mai ishaki friendship or care ko pyaar samajh rha hu....God not again....this time I will not able to hold myself."

Ridhima was continuously calling vansh's name but he was in his word. Ridhima took a water bottle and poured water on him as according to him she can't touch him.

Vansh shouted " what the hell" and looked at her " are you lost your senses. Why did you poured water on me?"

Ridhima: sorry vansh I didn't intend to offend you. I was calling you but you were not responding and I don't have any other option to bring you back into your senses.