past💔

Ridhima: why to leave...i want to know...

Vansh(with anger): I said Nah leave.

Ridhima understanding the tension of situation said "okay!!! If you don't want share then leave but don't spoil your mood for someone who doesn't matter to us."
Saying this she kissed his forehead.

Vansh: why are you so insecure about me...i told you I am yours only.

Ridhima: jaan I am not insecured I am afraid because I do many mistakes and what if you fade up me and my antics.

Vansh: nothing is like that...i love you as you are and I will never leave you because "TU JAROORI SA HAI" an toh har haal mein.
Saying this he kissed her forehead.

Ridhima: tell jaan me what type of life partner you were expecting and what quality you want in the her.

Vansh looked at her and smiled making his grip around her tight "sweetheart since childhood I imagined you only and wanted you very badly and desperately......i always craved for your love..." Ridhima pecked his lips and smiled at him, he too reciprocated. Vansh continued " whenever I see others with their girlfriends then I use to think when will my girl come...when will my sweetheart come and love me......hold me in her arms."

Ridhima hugged him tightly and kissed his bare chest and vansh kissed her crown.(she is sitting in his lap) he caressed her cheeks and said " you know sweetheart I was get angry when Dadi said that my sweetheart will not kiss me and if I will kiss her then she will not come to me.....that day viyom's girlfriend kissed him and I was missing you so badly at time....."

Ridhima cupped his face with one hand and rubbed his jaw with her thumb. " jaan I will kiss you....you don't have to worry about that...." Saying she took his and mingled her finger with his and kissed his hand.

Ridhima: what more you dreamt about your sweetheart....

Vansh: I always want you to beside me and hold my hand either I want or not....may be at some instance I will push you but don't leave me.....I want you so desperately like anything. You are my strength and my reason for happiness.

Ridhima: I will not leave you vansh till my last breath....i am yours only.

Pecking her lips he asked " tell me what Ragini said to you..."

Ridhima: the day I had matter with siya and I locked myself in the room. Ragini was messaging me continuously to meet her and she want to talk to me. I refused her many times but she was adamant and she said that she want to talk about you so I told her that I can't meet but I can talk to her on phone only.

Ridhima: hello!!

Ragini: viyom told me that you broke your relationship with him.

Ridhima: hmm!! Because I realised that I love vansh and he is only my true love and I can never love viyom so I broke the relation with him.

Ragini: ooh!!! I know girls like you who just think about money only....you are also trapping vansh for money.

Ridhima:  you are misunderstanding me I really love vansh....

Ragini: I know it's not about love when you found vansh more rich than viyom so you clinged on him leaving viyom....if you really love vansh then why did you accepted viyoms proposal....

Ridhima: at that time I wasn't aware about my feeling for vansh....now I realised that we are not just friends and I hold feeling for him only....what I feel for vansh is different that I felt for viyom...I do care and respect viyom but not love....without love having a relationship with him is cheating nah.