missing❣

It was 8 O'clock when vansh opened his eyes and saw his lady was sleeping peacefully and he was laying on her chest keeping one hand on her left breast and other his hand was beneath his chest as he was sleeping on his stomach while Ridhima straight opposite to him. He saw hickeys on her neck and near breast...He slowly moved his hand on them and remember their passionate night.

Her face was glowing and she is looking so cute while sleeping. She was already hard to handle with her cuteness but now she has taken a haircut which makes more childish....now also her baby hairs are covering her forehead.....vansh didn't realise when he moved to her face and cupping her left cheek with his right hand...started rubbing her cheek and on other cheek pressed his lip and started kissing smoothly.....

On feeling wet on her cheeks...she said in a sleepy voice "jaan let me sleep"

Vansh: why now you don't want?

Ridhima opened her eyes and looked at him, then taking him little down, placing his face on the breast, she encircled her arms around his neck "sleep"

She was missing his warmth on her chest and missing the warmth of his body which is now she re-attained...thier body again stuck, he too took engulfed her...she hid him in "Anchal" seems like she wants to protect him like a mother use to do whenever her baby in danger...slowly both drifted into deep slumber....

He woke around 11 again and slowly moved to the bathroom then after taking the shower he moved out to go to market...soon he returned from the market after buying things as he is not going to trouble his kiddo wife for food but he too don't know cooking so he bought food for their selves....
____________________________________________
Vansh: Ridhima wake sweetheart...I have to go.

Ridhima gave no response. " Ridhima it's 2 O'clock. I am getting late...wake up"

Ridhima opened her eyes and sat on the bed with difficulty wrapping the sheet on the ventral side. Vansh sat taking her in the lap while she rested her head on his chest with closed eyes...

Vansh" I filled hot water.....chalo nahalo fir mai office jaata hu..."

Ridhima: vansh please don't go today...

Vansh: I will come soon...Ridhima it's imports because from the last two days I am staying here only...I have to check what is going on in the office as Angre can't manage things alone...

Ridhima: for today only vansh...

Vansh: I will come before 7... it's about 4 hours only ridhima...

Ridhima: pakka you will come early...

Vansh: pakka...now come and take your shower.

Vansh tied a note behind her neck of sheet that she was wrapping around her body so that it don't slide...then moved into the bathroom taking her in bridal style...
Soon he gave bath to her then helped her in getting ready. Vansh then gave her medicine and water her...she quickly gulped with water then asked " by the way vansh.....this medicine for what?"

Vansh looked at for a while then replied " it is a contraceptic pill as the second time I didn't use protection."

Ridhima looked at him with shock and pain...in a few seconds her eyes teared...how much she was happy for thier baby and thier own family...here vansh has some other plans. On seeing tears in her eyes vansh came on her knees and hold her hand...whereas ridhima looked other side to avoid eye contact and hot tears started flowing from her eyes...

Vansh: Ridhima looks at me. What happened why are you crying....is paining somewhere...I told you that you will suffer. tell me where is paining.if it is paining a lot then I will cancel my all meeting...