childness 💔

Vansh moved into the bathroom without listening to the Ridhima. Ridhima felt bad because he even didn't listen to her side.....may she is right but at least he could listen to her point of view.....she flushing her thought moved to the wardrobe and take out his clothes for office then moved to the kitchen to cook breakfast for him.

After sometime vansh came downstairs and sat on dining chair. She served him and said " vansh!!! She always considered me as her daughter....and loved me like daughter and supported me....today I don't have any relationship with kabeer but I can't ignore all the things that she had done for me just because I am with you....vansh I am not that selfish.....I don't know about the future but tomorrow I am going to meet her that is final. Vansh why are you angry on me....you know how much I love and I can't think about other.....I think you are lacking trust on me"
Her voice got heavy and she looked another side.

Vansh: Ridhima nothing is like that I trust you. Don't cry...look at me Ridhima.

Ridhima closed her eyes and a lone tear escaped from her eye..."you are saying because I am crying.....otherwise you don't trust me vansh."

Vansh: nhi Ridhima...you as getting me wrong. I trust you but the thing is this you lived with kabeer since childhood and you both know each other since ten years and I just know you for 7-8 months....this thing alway irk me.

Ridhima with little sobbing "tell me vansh what is my fault....have I said anything that you don't know from my childhood.....have I ever make you feel that you don't know as much as kabeer knew....."
Vansh looked at her with helplessness. She continued" vansh you don't know how much it hurt when you go angry on me and don't listen to me.....Tum jaante ho mai tumhse door nhi rah skti....fir bhi tum gussa ho jaate ho.....mujhse door bhagne lgte ho." She cried.

Vansh smiled at the cute complaint and think what will happen if he have to go away for any business meeting or for other things. He was sitting beside her and she was crying like kid. He turned his chair at her side and tilted her chair too. He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes and said " sorry Ridhima!! I will not repeat this....please forgive me," she was just sobbing slowly and her eyes were still looking down.

Vansh: Ridhima at least look at me. I am sorry I shouldn't have behaved that way.....
He moved to her face and kissed her tears.

Vansh: please forgive sweetheart. I can't see you in tears....its seems like someone slicing a piece of my body.

Ridhima wiped her tears and hugged him." Don't do this again." Said she. Vansh nodded in yes. " now eat your breakfast then you have to go to college." Ridhima moved her head up and down.

Vansh: wait I will feed you....Ridhima you are seriously a kid.....

He started feeding her. After some time vansh said, " Ridhima I will also go with you to Kabeer's home."

Ridhima looked at him and then nodded in yes. Vansh clarified " Ridhima don't think that I am invading your privacy but I can't trust him because once he kidnapped viyom....and I am thankful for that..." Ridhima frowned at him and he chuckled "otherwise you would have married to viyom Nah....so now I can't risk your life...."