epilogue

On hearing the news that vansh gained his consciousness, Ridhima ran from the temple like mad. When she reached the room, saw Jaan talking to his dadi...her eyes were teared and she was unable to express her happiness. She was unable to react...what she should do. She was standing at the door and just looking at them. Vansh looked at her and browned.

Vansh: dadi, who is she.

Ridhima stumbled upon hearing this and took the support of the door.

Dadi: beta, she is Ridhima.

Vansh: Ridhima....but who...I didn't ask her name.

Ridhima came forward "Jaan stop kidding...please don't trouble me" she pleaded.

Vansh showed the palm to stop her there only. Ridhima with a broken voice meekly said "vanshhhhh"

Dadi: vansh beta, she is your love...why are you behaving like this.

Vansh with a shocked expression" what?...love...how?"
.
.

Ridhima called the doctor and he informed me that vansh's 2 years memory vanished. Ridhima was shattered but composed herself as vansh is good now....dadi supported Ridhima as she knew how much he loved her and vice versa. Whenever Ridhima tried to come near him he stopped her. Ridhima was feeling bad as all this was new to her...like all the things started again like in starting when they met for the first time. It seems like a complete circle from where they started they reached their only...."stranger"

Soon they went to the VR mansion. When vansh went to his room he saw walls were filled with their photos.....it was something new for him. What about his disorder...how is this possible. He went near the photos and touched them to know are they for real.

 He went near the photos and touched them to know are they for real