quality time😍

Ridhima's result was announced. Vansh and Ridhima were sitting in the room silently " Ridhima!!" he called her but she was lost in some other world.

Ridhima just hmmed and continued thinking." Ridhima don't worry....you lost your first position because...." Before he could continue Ridhima sealed his lips by her and due to shock vansh didn't open his mouth because he was thinking that Ridhima is sad as she got 3 position and lost her first place....his eyes were wide open. When she found he is not participating so she broke the kiss.

Ridhima: vansh! I am not sad because I know I lost my first place because of my foolishness and careless. I was trying to fly when my wings were not fully developed.....falling down is necessary to show that I was not yet fully prepared to manage various things at a time and I realised that I have wings but I don't know how to use them....first I need to learn how to manage things at a time......then I should take the responsibility of them..... but I was late to realise this thing and messed with my study......I think not late.. stilll I have time to get my position back in final for which I have to pass this exam.....I promise you jaan I will get my position in final and I will not disappoint you like this time.
She bowed her head.

Vansh: Ridhima look at me (she did)....for many people result matters but for me your work and dedication matters....I know how much you worked hard for this....so I am not disappointed even I am happy because you know what you have to do....as there are many people who think that once they fail then they can't do anything and external motivation and push they need to do things...but you don't need this you are itself a motivation....that should be spirit.....

Ridhima smiled to him and he asked " what were you thinking..."

Ridhima: nothing!!! Just about the kiss...

Vansh: what??

Ridhima: a kiss that we had a while ago.....You know Kissing causes a chemical reaction in your brain, including a burst of the hormone oxytocin. It's often referred to as the “love hormone,” because it stirs up feelings of affection and attachment. There is one more Harmon dopamine both promote bonding and attachment in human beings. So I was just doing practical.....increasing our attachment to each other.

Vansh was blank at her thought but soon he comes up with a new practice session and smiled evilly." Ridhima you were doing practical on me"

Ridhima nodded her head with a smile." Sweetheart I also want to do one practical...you know when I was in class 10 than in our science we have one chapter named Reproduction now I want to do that theory in practical form....."

Ridhima looked at him horrified. Ridhima palm started to getting wet due to sweat and neck too....." Vansh I was just..." Now she is beneath him and he is looking at her with a smirk, she with wide eyes. Soon vansh capture lips and started nibbling her lower lip and his was caressing her waist. Ridhima closed her eyes and started chewing his upper, she took her hands to his hairs. Vansh moved from lips to her neck and gave her a love bit. she moaned his name and her eyes were still closed. After marking her as his on her neck, he moved to her belly started giving wet kisses. When he marked on her belly Ridhima clutched the bedsheet tightly and closed her eyes even more tightly. Vansh sucked that part to soothe her pain.

Vansh slid his hand upward to touch her br***t, Ridhima gasped and opened her eyes, leaving the grip on the bedsheet, she intertwined her finger with his and softly said "Vansh"

Vansh leaving her sat near her without saying anything. Ridhima too get up and sat near him. Ridhima with low voice "vansh!!"

Vansh without looking at her "hmm!!". Ridhima felt a lump in her throat and said with a heavy voice "are you angry with me". She cupped his face in her hand and made him look into her eyes.