tu jaroori sa hai ❤ #riansh

Terrace beautifully decorated, it was time of winter but still there was environment....whole place lit up with beautiful candles and lights....roses giving extra charm to the place....

Vansh opened the blindfold of Ridhima...she saw whole place. There was thier photos were hanging with beautiful quotes. She went to each and every quote and after reading she kissed them. They were depicting the thier love and care for each other. She so elated for the surprise. Going near vansh she tightly hugged him and after sometime she broke the hug...kissed on his cheek mumbling thanks.

Vansh hold her right hand and said " I love you" on which she replied " I Love you". Vansh took to the mattress and started video showing their journey. Both were drowning in the past memories because they Only lived for one year but it seems like they are together since ages. When video ended vansh intertwined fingers with her and loved at her with so much love on which liked looked at him and smiled....he was trying hard to mend things but still he was not able to bring chirpy Ridhima like before....she was smiling but broken smile. Vansh slowly cupped her face with one hand and caressed thumb on her cheek. She closed eyes to feel his touch and soothing something that is breaking inside her. She rested head near his heart as we know music can heal your wound but here for here his heart beats are best music in the world that just call out her name only.

Vansh: Ridhima please tell me what is bothering you....I can't see you like this.

Ridhima looked at him with tearful eyes although she don't want to crying but even she can't hold tears in front of her Jaan......He is everything for her and she is not like other partner who hid or hesitate for unfolding the things in front of lover....she know that can never going to judge her or make her feel guilty....she spoke with low and painful wise "jaan what if your family came to know about that viyom tried to molest me.....they will not going to accept me." Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Vansh too closed eyes to compose himself....he can feel her pain and collecting good words he spoke " Ridhima....you know either they accept you or not, I am not going to leave you at any cost.... Mujhse door zinda rah paogi because I can't live with you....I need you at each instant of My life...every second in which I breath" on which moved her head left and right singling "NO".

Vansh: then why are you thinking about something that you can't do.

Ridhima (crying): I know....what I can do...whenever I see myself in mirror I his name on my body....(with anger and pain) I hate it...I hate it...I want to just take out my skin and throw it....I hate the fact that he saw in that state ....that is only reserved for you....it seems like I became impure.....I want to rip my skin..,I want to tear it to this extent that each part which he touch should remove.

Saying this she stood up and ran from there to go...but vansh was active enough that he held his hand because she ran down. She stood there crying bitterly .she was looking down. Vansh wiped her tears and made her look into his eyes. She looked at him and he spoke " what are you seeing in my eyes...is love, respect or care decreased for you...is it does to me..." She was just looking into his eyes...

Vansh: who gave you to right to say such things about my body....(she looked at him attentively) yes Ridhima (Pointing to her) this body and soul in side it belongs to be and I am not giving right to bad mouth that is mine....the day you reciprocated my feeling all the things that is yours became mine...you ...your body...your soul...everything....the day you scribbled my name on your back...you marked it as mine...the day you gave yourself to me wholeheartedly....you became mine in every mean....then how can you think this much bad about it that is mine....

Ridhima with cry " I know but "

Vansh: what but Ridhima....is viyoms hate is more powerful than my love...