strength 💞

Vansh looked the watch signal which is showing that his wife is in danger....

Flashback....

Ridhima: vansh wait...

Vansh: what happen?

Ridhima: I brought something for us on our special day.

Vansh: what?

Ridhima: check in the cupboard, there is blue bag.

Vansh handed bag to her and she took out a box then opened it. Taking out watch she asked him for his hand then made him wear. Vansh gave her forehead kiss and said " I loved it "

Ridhima: vansh it is not normal watch.

Vansh frowned and she continued" ye meri dhadano se jodi hui hai...." Vansh laughed at her filmy line.

Ridhima: if you once again showed your 32 then I will break them....

Vansh hugged her and gave side head kiss to her " sorry!!!"

Ridhima " you know I specially ordered it for us....when we wear them then it get connected to our heartbeat and nerves...if any of us will in danger I means struggling for breath or life then other person will come to know through this watch..."

Vansh " what?"

Ridhima: it contains a sensor and will give signal by flashing red light on the dial....

Vansh shockingly " how?"

Ridhima: see if I will wear this watch then it will connect to this nerve (showing wrist nerve) which is connected to my heart when I will in danger then my heart beat will become abnormal....this thing will be detect by my watch and it will send signal to your watch....and on your watch red light will appear....

Vansh: this is good.....why did you bring this kind of watch?

Ridhima: wo I am all the time worried for you....what if you got those attacks again....when I may not with you then I should know how are you.

Vansh: don't worry, nothing going to happen to me when you are with me.

Ridhima: this watch also has a tracker....and if your location is off.....and your are in danger then it will automatically get ON.

Vansh: wow!!! My wife wants to keep eye on me.

Ridhima: yes!

Vansh: not bad, let me tell you one thing that you are my.... And I only love you.

Ridhima: I trust you vansh.

Vansh: I know,

Ridhima: come soon vansh, I will be waiting for you.

Vansh: I will come very soon, take care and I already kept all the things in room so you are not allowed to roam in whole mansion...take rest or you can sleep may be you will not able to sleep in night. (Winked)

Ridhima blushed and Shly said "vaaashhhh". Vansh placed kiss on her forehead " I love you, take care"

Ridhima: I love you!!!

Then he went to office

Flashback ends.

Vansh quickly downloaded the app of that watch so that by connecting the watch he can track her location....
____________________________________________
Ridhima' eyes were red due to crying and her neck has red mark of viyom's fingers. Viyom "Mon cherry, I told you not to instigate me..." He touched her mark " see what I did to you. Why are you not seeing my love"