money or truth 💔

Episode starts.....

In the morning vansh woke up earlier than Ridhima. Today he is got again peaceful sleep like yesterday and that when he slept with Ridhima in the car. He was feeling fresh and relax. This is the new feeling he experiencing and it is very soothing. He looked at Ridhima who sleeping uncomfortable first he made laid comfortably then pecked at her lips and caressed her face lovingly.

Vansh in his mind: Ridhima you don't know what you are to me. Your presence gives me relief and makes things lovely. I don't know what magic you possess in you that everyone gets attracted to you but you are mine now only mine and I will not allow anyone even to look at you.They told me that I am not made for any women's love and I only deserve loneliness and hatred but you prove that duo wrong and you are with me that too with your will because love is something that we can't buy and take forcefully. Ridhima, please don't prove them right that you are doing this out of sympathy. Ridhima I really love you and I can't take this betrayal...( a lone tear escaped from his eye)

Again he pecked her lips and hugged her tightly. This broke the sleep of Ridhima and she asked " what happen Jaan..."

Vansh: nothing!!! Ridhima promise me that you will never leave me.

Ridhima turned to him and cupped his face "vansh tell me what is bothering you."

Vansh didn't reply her so she said " I will never leave you even if you will try to push me away I will not move even inch. I am stuck with you for whole life....you know Nah I am Chipku."

Vansh smiled and buried his face in crook of her neck. Ridhima "vansh!! Can I ask you something"

Vansh: hmmm!!

Ridhima: vansh!! Please don't get angry....

Vansh: just ask what you want to ask

Ridhima: I just have an urge to know that....what....what is Ragini to you.

Vansh looked at her with confusion: she is my childhood friend....you know very well what is meaning of childhood friend...what happen? has she said something to you...

Ridhima: No!! But I am jealous of her as she is with you from your childhood
Saying this she made a cute pout and looking at his cute wife he laughed.

Ridhima: I am serious!!

Vansh nuzzle in her neck and said " but I am yours nah..."

Ridhima: Vansh I think...Vansh tum roothana nhi....Vansh...I think she likes you..

Vansh: Ridhima we make friends because we like them.....if we don't like then why we make them close to us...

Ridhima: I am not talking about that like....

Vansh: Ridhima what you want to say...just say clearly nah....

Ridhima closed her eye and said in one go " I think she has feelings for you"

Vansh: Ridhima you don't have to be insecure about this....but I feel for only one person that is you. She is like a sister to me....

Ridhima: Then why you were sticking to her that day....

Vansh: when?