misunderstanding 💔

Ridhima told vansh that she will directly come to the location and he was waiting for him but she didn't come there.....he was waiting was no sign of her.

Now it's 10 O'clock vansh was still waiting for her but she didn't come. The waiter came to him and asked about an order, he told him to wait.

Vansh made a call to her but her phone was switched off.., his mind started running to bad things....now he was getting impatient and he can't wait any more so he drives to her shooting location.

When he reached there....his heart ached to see the scene. There was a party going on and Ridhima was dancing with her co-actor. Vansh blood boiled and anger reached its peak. He walked agressevisly to then pair and pulled Ridhima away from the Avinash's hold and slapped her tightly.

Everyone looked at them and get confused, they are not able to understand what happened in a fraction of a second. Vansh moved out from there without asking or listening to anything from the Ridhima.

Ridhima Ran behind Vansh and but he fled. He drives to the mansion but vansh was not there. She drove to the date location he was not there. Again she returned to the mansion. She sat on the couch and looking at the gate.

Two hours passed he was still out. Ridhima slept there only and I morning time Vansh came.....he was not able to walk properly, his foot was in the air and he was stumbling. He held a beer bottle in one hand and another hand, he was holding some papers.

Ridhima's sleep was broken due to noise she looked at him and was shocked looking at her condition." Vansh what you did to yourself....you are drunk"

Vansh smiled sadly " what I did to myself...it is because of you sweetheart....you made me crazy."

Ridhima: what nonsense are you talking.

Vansh: take this....
(Forwarding papers to her)

Ridhima: what is this vansh....

Vansh: these are my property papers and documents related to my company...

Ridhima: why are you giving to me....

Vansh: you want money Nah and I am giving all my money, property and everything.....I gave you what you wanted....now give me what I want...

Ridhima: vansh!!

Vansh: you take all the things that belong to me and in return, you have to give me love and your time....I don't want materialistic things....

Ridhima: vansh...what are you saying...are you gone crazy...you are comparing my love with your money...

Vansh pulled her by the waist and placed a finger on her lips" sssssshhhh sweetheart....you want only money Nah....I am giving you...but I am not like you and I want happiness and love in my life, not money. For you my love, care, affection, respect and time doesn't matter...for you only money is most important. You take the world's most beautiful word " love" from your filthy mouth....it will seem like your are insulting feeling and all emotions.

Ridhima: vansh listen...

Vansh: you know how much I love you ( he trashed finger on her face and tightened grip on her waist).... But now I wish "I can unlove you....I wish to do all the things that I did for you...I wish mai tumse kabhi mila hi nhi hota"

Tears came to her eyes and looked at his face to stop him with her eyes but vansh continued " I never knew that you are money-minded just like other girls....you are not special but just the same as others. I am wondering how can I fall in love with a girl like you who just run behind money, nothing else. I feeling ashamed of myself because I loved you who even don't respect my feeling and how can I aspect to love me...."