motivation 💗

Ridhima went college. Sejal was already waiting for her. She hugged her with smile. "how are you ridhu!!"

Ridhima: I am all good.lets go to class.

Both entered class in he class and settled down. Soon their class teacher came to class to have look on students.

Class teacher: look who is going to attend class. So MISS you got the time to study. It's our pleasure that you are sitting with us and going to attend class.Everyone should clap for her...as star is sitting in between us....

Sarcasm was clearly visible in her voice but who knows that this sarcasm is her reality that indeed she is a star not only acting career but in other too.......Ridhima bowed her head as whole class started looking at her. The whole room was filled with whispers. Sejal looked at her helplessly.

Soon another teacher too arrived in class as her lecture is lined up. Teacher looked at Ridhima and said " today we have new student ma'am...." Everyone got the idea that teacher is talking about the Ridhima only.

Ridhima didn't understood her taunt and said " ma'am I am not new"

Teacher: students told me that you left the college...

Ridhima again answered blind " who told you ma'am....I just took break"

Teacher: oohh!! So now your break is over. Is this college park that whenever you wish you come and whenever you want to take "BREAK" you just vanish"

Ridhima with a low and breaking voice " N..O....No m.a...am.."

Teacher: good morning class...let's start the lecture because I don't have much time to waste on the useless things.

She started teaching...Ridhima was listening but she was not able to understand many things but she was doing her best to understand the lecture....she was asking too many questions to the teacher and now she got irritated by her questions.

Teacher: Ridhima what is your problem....you are making things difficult for others by asking too many questions.....it's not my problem that you missed your classes so I can't repeat all lectures for you....now I am not going to answer your any of question as I have other students too.

Ridhima: sorry ma'am!!

Teacher: keep your sorry with you and focus on lecture....we are not fool who are doing so much for you all and you are just taking "break"....next day if other student will do same and after that another student then we are not going to teach wholee class again again as he/she missed her/his lecture.

Ridhima's eyes filled with tears and she thought what vansh told her in the morning." Ridhima you can't fall weak...you are strong and think about your jaan Vansh....you are his strong girl...you can't cry Ridhu....keep you tears inside only.....you can't shade tears for this....vansh said Nah you are here for study not for crying ridhu....you know what your Jaan told you...you just listen to your teacher and store things in your head so that later you can use them...yes you can do it....." Ridhima consoled herself and felt Sejal's hand on her hand as assurance. Ridhima looked sejal and smiled, sejal also reciprocated the smile. She blinked her eyes to Ridhu as she is saying that " she will tell her all these things later...don't worry"

Ridhima started her work of storing lectures in her head as she was not able to understand and connect dotes. She was listening to teacher with full concentration and she was not asking anything to any teacher because she can't forgot what her teacher told her and her vansh too said to store things. She is trusting him as he can never show the wrong path.

She attended all lectures and came out of the class but peon informed her that she have to go to the director's ma'am cabin. Both sejal and Ridhima looked at each other with confusion then she moved to the cabin. When she reached there she was surprised and ran to hug him tightly. He also took her embrace.