Regret💔

Episode starts....

Ridhima and vansh both were tossing on their beds. They are not able to sleep because they are in the habit of taking each other in arms and then sleep.....they become addiction for each other. After trying for two hours Ridhima got up and moved to vansh room. She entered slowly and laid on the bed keeping her head on his chest. When vansh felt weight on his chest he opened his eyes and looked at Ridhima with a smile but in a few seconds he made an angry face " Ridhima...Ridhima get up". Ridhima neither replied nor she moved even an inch and he was pushing her.

Vansh: I know you are awake...get up and move to your room.

Ridhima tightened her grip on his waist and digged her head in chest. She said with a low voice "Jaan let me sleep.....please vansh"

Vansh with little anger " go and sleep in your room." Ridhima tangled her leg with his and moved her head a little up to look at him " vansh!! That day you said " TU JAROORI SA HAI ab har haal mein...."
now I am saying this.
" Dil yeh tere bina maanta hi nhi.....
kuch bhi tere siba magta hi nhi.....
TU JAROORI SA HAI ab har haal mein....
Ishake siba kuch jaanta hi nhi...."

Again she kept her head on his chest and closed her eye. Vansh also didn't say anything and encircled his arms around her. Now both got peace and rest to their hearts.
____________________________________________
A six-year boy was running into the whole room. he was scare and in pain too....A girl of his age laughing at him and clapping. A Women with a stick walking after the boy and shouting at him " it's all your fault...poor boy. You don't know you are a curse to your mom...to other life like me..and...and to your life too.....there is no one for you. There is no one who can love a boy like you..." Girl also started shouting " you are curse vansh...you are a curse and no will going to love you....especially a girl....look at you poor boy. How can a women love you?..you destroyed your mom's life....your father's life. They are not together because of you poor vansh..."

Women: yes!! My dear, you are right.....he will destroy everyone's life who will come near him....especially girls....he destroyed my life and my daughter's life....(coming near to vansh....beating him with that stick)...your grandmother is also worried because of you vansh....because of you only...you are a curse to our life vansh....you are curse vansh..."

Vansh was crying due to pain and requesting her to stop.They started laughing loudly and vansh was shouted " No...No...I am not...."

No...no...I am not...curse....

No....please stop it....

He covered his both ears with palms and kneeled but continued" No...No....I am not...listen...I am not curse.....No..."

Vansh was drenched in sweat and shouting "No...No....I am not...listen...I am not curse.....No..."

Ridhima was trying to wake him up but he was just covering his ears and shouting again and again. Ridhima hugged him right and he too reciprocated.  He was mumbling "I am not...I am not...I am not curse..."

Now he was hugging her like a small baby. Ridhima was caressing his hairs and saying" yes vansh...you are not.....yes you are not curse....you my luck Jaan...listen...you are my luck"

After some time vansh stopped saying this and drifted into sleep. Ridhima wiped his sweat and kissed his forehead. She tried to keep his head on pillow but vansh hold her waist tightly that too with both hands so she remained his head in his lap and slept in that awkward position.
____________________________________________
In the morning when vansh found himself in her lap and her, sleeping in an awkward position. He remember how he got his childhood nightmare and all.... He laid her in a comfortable position and looked at her lovingly with lots of emotions.