Divorce 💔

Episode starts...

Marriage is done, Groom was behind the sehera when he removed that all were shocked as it was none other than Our Vansh Raisinghania.

Ridhima: you!!! Where is viyom?

Vansh: I don't know Ridhima.

Ridhima: Vansh then how come you took viyom's place.

Vansh: ridhima seriously I don't know where is he?
I gave him calls but he didn't reply so I came to Mandap.

Ridhima: if you know this before our marriage then why you didn't tell me?

Vansh: Sorry it was my mistake? I should have informed about this. Sorry

Ridhima: your apology can't undo things? Vansh I never expected a deception from you. You broke my trust and our friendship too.

She started crying and fell to the ground. Aryan came to her and hugged her." what you did with jiju"Aryan shouted."Aryan trust me, I have done nothing." answered him.

Ridhima: vansh I am begging in front of you please tell me where is Viyom.

Vansh: Ridhima you know me....he is my best friend how can I do anything with him.

Aryan: Then where is he? You only knew that he is marrying today.

Vansh: Ridhima please trust me, I have done nothing.

Ridhima turns her face and tears were continuously falling from her eyes."Vansh I don't know why you have done this but I want viyom back. and one more thing you are going to give me a divorce."

Vansh: you think so low about me.

Ridhima: vansh, please don't make things more complicated.

Vansh: Ridhima we can give a chance to this marriage.

She shouted "No....No vansh. I want divorce. You cheated me. How can I give one chance to this marriage I don't feel anything for you."

Vansh: I will send you divorce paper in the morning. By the evening you will find viyom in front of you.
____________________________________________
Vansh was broken from inside. He never thought that he will ever listen to these things from his lady love. How can she think so low about him? If she thinking such a thing about him then she doesn't know anything about him.
His heart was aching as he was blamed for what he didn't commit....

"Ridhima I wanted to share something with you but I think there is no need to say all that," he thought and moved out.
____________________________________________
Ridhima cleared all the things and warned Aryan not to tell any to viyom about her marriage. Aryan greed to her then they went out to search viyom. they were running on the road with viyom's photo and asking about his whereabouts.
____________________________________________
They return house with disappointment but their eyes widened when they found viyom at home. They ran to him and hugged him.