all the feeling were lie 💔

episode starts…

Vansh spent his whole Sunday thinking about one and only one his sweetheart. He planned many things. He was very happy at the thought that they will be together like earlier. He was eagerly waiting for his wife’s arrival.

Now it’s 9 O’Clock but Ridhima does not come yet. He was continuously looking at the door. After some time he heard the creak of the gate and he looked at the gate with hope.

Ridhima came in but not alone. A guy was with her. He was tall with a fair complexion. He was handsome but not more than Our great Vansh Raisinghania. His physic was also good but glancing once on him one can identify that all his physic is not nature. He spent hours to attain this and he was well dressed with a good hairstyle. Anyone can guess is an actor.

Vansh looked at him with confusion because this is the first time Ridhima brought a guy at the mansion that too at night. Vansh stood up from the sofa and looked at Ridhima.

Ridhima came to vansh and said, “vansh he is Avinash He is the lead in my upcoming album.”

Vansh forwarded his hand to Avinash ” Hello”

Avinash with a smile ” Hello!!! Nice to meet you.”

Vansh: same here!! Is any import work so you are here at this late.

Riidhima at vansh with brown ” he is here because he was to see our mansion ”

Vansh: okay!! ( with a tight smile)I think tomorrow is his late day?

Avinash: what??

Vansh: aww…aahm…wo I am asking is tomorrow going to pack up your shoot so you came today that too in the night to our mansion.

Avinash: ooohk!!! Yeah, tomorrow we have to go out for a shoot.

Vansh: what??

Avinash: hmm!!! We have to go out of Mumbai.

Vansh: why?? Ridhima you didn’t tell me.

Ridhima: vansh I forgot?

Vansh: you should eat almond ” aaj kl kuch jada hi cheeze bholne lgi ho…”

Avinash: chill bro! It’s not a big deal.

Vansh: you are my guest and I respect that but don’t become Ridhima’s lawyer. She can answer me.

Ridhima: Vansh there is too much workload so I forgot.

Vansh: okay
He moved from there but stopped when Ridhima asked ” where are you going. Have diner with us.”

Vansh turned and replied ” you do. I am not hungry ”

Ridhima: vansh at least sit with us.

Vansh: I think it’s not needed and I have complete some office work.

Ridhima: you can do your work later.

Vansh: it’s argent.
____________________________________________
When Ridhima came to the room Vansh has already slept or should I say he was acting like sleeping. This was the first time when vansh slept earlier than her otherwise he always use to wait for Ridhima because she is like a sleeping pill for him. When he cuddles her it gives peace to him.