love or fear 💗

Vansh was about to say but Ridhima stopped him. " let her speak vansh.....what were you saying..."

Ragini smirked and started blurting " Ridhima you poor girl.... not able to understand things that your touch is not allergic to him and he want physical pleasure so she using you for sexual benefits that other girl can't give him except you. That is why he chose you in whole world and you are equally a fool who is understanding this things as his love. He will leave you when he will get satisfied with you. Love and with you never because there are many girls who are more beautiful and rich than you so he will go to them why will he choose you....this is hunger that keeping you with him and this can be clearly seen by looking at your neck that he is taking advantage of you.

Ridhima looked at her and then vansh who was in pain because his childhood best friend vomiting shit about him and his relation...." Miss Ragini is anything more you want to tell me then say please" saying this she holds VR ring that she was wearing.

Ragini: no dear... it's enough!!

Soon Ragini Received two slaps on the face at the same time and one cheek started bleeding because Ridhima turned the face of the ring.

Ragini shouted " Ridhima!!?"

Ridhima: stop shouting!! How dare you miss Ragini.....how dare you.
She shouted with the same pitch.

Ridhima: I don't allow any girl to look at my vansh and you are bad-mouthing him that too in front of me.....one for mocking my jaan's character and one for make you remember that for whom you are saying things....this wound will make you remember never say anything against my vansh. Either we getting physical or not it's none of your concern(shouted ) do you get that it's none of business.

I don't think so every couple come to you and tells you the reason behind their relationship are they in relation for money, lust and for love.

Ridhima wiped vansh tears and continued " vansh is not my love....he is my life..."meri jaan hai". I don't call him JAAN only for namesake....he is my life and I even can't imagine life without him and the same goes with him." She intertwined her finger with vansh and kissed his hand." Vansh looked at her with lots of love and hope.

She continued " if a couple is getting in physical relation it doesn't means that the only male is the one who is enjoying. The same goes with female partner and I also enjoying his touch....is all man at your home is like this only who take advantage of a girl because at my home I have two amazing man one is my brother and other is my vansh who love me more than anything else....you should fit one thing in your mind all mans are not same who just want body nothings else....one who brought us in this world and known as our father...and always took care of us like doll is also a man and we him hero.....and I don't need any body's justification how is he....i know how he love me(she touched the hickey) this..,..he gave me because I allowed him, you know why because I trust him and this is his love, not lust....but you will not the difference between lust and love because you don't know what is love.....I wish you can experience true love in your life because everyone can't be lucky like me....."

Everyone was looking at them and Ridhima asked the two-three couple about same that are they in relation because of physical pleasure and the couple gave the good reply to Ragini. Now she is hell embarrassed and angry because everyone was laughing at her and mocking her.

Ridhima: now you got the answer.....then move out from here because I came here for dinner date with my Love, not with you....so please miss Ragini before I make you miss from this world aap yaha se miss hojaye....I don't think so that you want more get insulted if you want then I can do....what you thought you will again successful in filling my ears....earlier because of you I almost lost my vansh but not this time....