who's life is at peril 💔

"I can't see her like this.I have to do something.but...but what I can do to save her life.Think vansh ....think....she is your love. How can you see her dying just like that...even without trying to save her life." All these words running in vansh's mind.

"I can risk my life for her.I have to do for her life then I will peacefully die but may she will get a life."

Vansh took a long breath and closed his eyes and stood up from the ground. He went to ridhima's side door and opened the door of the car. Again he took a long breath and forwarded his hand but before touching her he took his hands back.

"Vansh you have to touch her...this is about her life and doesn't think about yourself.She is your love and her life more important than your health and life....so just do it for her sake."vansh trying to explain himself.

Closing his eyes and remembering all moments with her,he forwarded his hand to her.He stopped his hand before touching her for few minutes and looked at her pale face.

Finally, he took her in his arms and moved to the back seat of the car. Putting her on the back seat, he also got in then closed door.He switched off all the lights of the Car and removed his blazer then unbuttoned his shirt and then he closed his eyes.He forwarded his hand to remove her wet clothes.Soon he made her top off from her body than the bottom.

He made her wear his shirt and covering his legs with his blazer.He started rubbing her legs and hands simultaneously.But her shivering was not ready to stop.He was getting impatient seeing her in this condition.

After an hour his body gave up and he was unable to move his hands further but her condition still not good.He slowly took her in his arms and laid down on the seat.He was looking at her shivering face and dry lips.He gradually brought his lips to her and placed them on her to give warmth of his breath to her.

Hugging her like a small toy, he slept. He buried her body between his and sheet,not allowing the little cold to enter into her.
_

__________________________________________

Ridhima felt suffocated and unable to move an inch as his grip was very stiff.She opened her eyes to see why this happening to her.she was shocked to see herself in vansh arms who was still sleeping.Ridhima jerked his hands due to which his sleep gets broken.But again he closed his eye and moved out of the car ,giving privacy her to change her clothes.

As she changed her clothes came out and looked at Vansh who was standing face his back to her.She turned him and Slapped him.She ran from there without listening to his side.

Vansh : Ridhima please hear me out once.

Ridhima didn't reply just running away from him.Vansh also started following her.After some time they reached a cliff.Ridhima was standing at the edge.

Vansh : Ridhima please give me one chance to explain my side.

Ridhima : There is nothing to explain .

Vansh : Ridhima there is.You were dying due to a high fever.

Ridhima : so what??It is non of your business.

Vansh : It is mine.I couldn't see you in that condition.

Ridhima :You broke my trust.