1

I  just finished buying my first home with my brother, Frankie  and now someone has taken up themselves to my identity. I  am the seventeenth officer from Boston. 
I am doing my research and this individual came from Europe than moved to California than Texas, Tennessee now Massachusetts.
-Cavanaugh I want to concentrate my time om solving this. I know I am a homicide detective but this person is making a mockery of officers across the United States and now the media knows I am the current leo. I want to nail this bastard. It really looks bad for us leos. Jane you and Frost two weeks only to solve it. If not,  you will just have to live with it.

Frost and I go to a business that my credit card was used at which didn't make sense someone use my supposedly card at a corn production facility.  It's just corn.Jane with the purchase this person has paid with leos credit is someone is angry at the sciences. Someone who has intelligence.

They have purchased so far, diamonds,  coal,  land  speed boat, gold coins,  lap top,  burner phones, stay at the Marriott in San Francisco, clothes and shoes at on every leo's credit and designer  stores only, stock market investments and pull out than money transferred that no one can obtain because of the current laws,   Mercedes, liquor,  expensive restaurants,  country clubs on every officer, range practice,  tattoo parlor and tattoo of piece sign on her hand by thumb, horse racing,  luggage, and now me corn.
Frost I want you to go to the country club and hang out and play some golf. I am going to go to the public gun range.  I don't get private clubs than public.  They are making fun of leos and it pisses me off.  I had to have all my credit cards stop.  When I need money, I have to go to the bank and lock up the excess in my safe.  If I get robbed at home, they get my money I am screwed. 
FROST goes home to pick up his golf clubs and changes golf attire and sends me the pic.
-Don't  I look good Jane.  Jane she already was here.  I missed her by 15 minutes. Frost I am still at the range.  Go to my house and wait in my bedroom but turn the alarm on and park the car in the garage. OKAY will do.
I hear someone say a hot lady tried to use JANE RIZZOLI'S CREDIT CARD BUT IT  WAS BLOCKED.
I approached the employee and identified myself. Detective Rizzoli we tried to keep her here but we couldn't.
We let her shoot for a while before we said anything hoping you all would show up but you didn't.  This is when the manager told me to tell her she needed to leave. We kept several shells and blocked that range number from being used.

We left her target up and didn't touch it. Thank you. I  will get technicians over here to get all evidence.  By any chance did you get a photo?  Yeah a customer did when she went in the ladies room to take off her disguise.  The fellow shooter thought it was odd.

  The fellow shooter thought it was odd

Wow, thanks this a very clear photo

Wow, thanks this a very clear photo. please forward it to my work cell. Please give the technicians this photo.
I leave and text Frost her photo.