29.

This was going to be hard on us but we knew Gloria and Isabella would keep her safe and keep us updated. This was the only way my family could see her than it would be this way.
Jane and I planned on getting up early taking our lap tops chargers and drive to the cottage I told Jane that we would use  Isabella's truck . She had said we could use her pick up so we could pick up some furniture I had in storage that would work perfect in some of the newly painted rooms that Max done at my request.  Jane and I decided on the colors when we took photos the day we looked at it.

The following morning we picked up some Starbucks coffee and some muffins and left for the Jane's studio to pick up the dolly to assist us moving heavy furniture. We figured we take one trip with some of our co-workers help and their trucks.   I had enough furniture to decorate basically everything but the laundry room and kitchen.  We would order new pots and pans,  small appliances and a washer and dryer.
We brought the dolly from Jane's work and had everyone to meet us at the store place.  My staff was familiar with the place because at times I would use some of the furniture to stage houses and businesses.
We arrived and started loading the boxes and furniture as well as mt vast collection of the ISLES original first and second edition of classic books. I had notified my insurance agent of the new purchase and the books and other items being taken to our new cottage well to us at least new. The agent was shocked on the price I got for it after he went out there when Max was there to reevaluate the price of the total property.  He thought Max was nuts for selling it only for 675,000. I didn't tell him I paid 700,000 because I already knew this property would be appraised over one and half million just for the location only and no cottage on it. We finally got everything secured. 
-Babe please order lunch to arrive at 12:30. I allowed everyone to place their sandwich,  chips,  side entrees, non alcohol beverages and dessert with paper plates and plastic ware.

We are at the entrance and everyone is honking and whistling

We are at the entrance and everyone is honking and whistling.  I am times cannot believe my realtors and clerical  behaviors.  We are use to selling high end properties and they act the same way which is embarrassing when we are arriving at a property for the first time..My competitors are envious and get annoyed when my fellow realtors show up.  I  didn't care as long as they behaved professionally when showing a property.

We all started backing up the trucks,  jeeps and hummers.  I unlock the door and turn off the alarm. I show everyone around and they are in awe. If they knew what I paid for it, they would really be envious.  Everyone brought their purses, brief cases and lap tops with them. It was a work day after all and my realtors were great at sales. 
I mapped out which furniture went where. It took us three hours to set up the beds and set up the rooms for now until Jane would add photos.  I  had some paintings and other decor that Jane and I agreed on.  I am anal and have photos of all my home belongings, work items and storage items with dimensions. Jane was changing the code and password with the alarm company when he arrived to reset it for us and add more sensors and cameras.

 Jane was changing the code and password with the alarm company when he arrived to reset it for us and add more sensors and cameras