42

We arrive. I pull into the garage at an angle.

 I pull into the garage at an angle

I get Juliet out and Sam comes out. I leave her with Gloria's keys. Isabella leaves with Juliet. I get in the driver seat and reclines the seat and just rest with Jane. I fall asleep.
I wake up and see Sam asleep in the driver seat. I unbuckle my seat belt and move on top of Sam and begin kissing her.
Babe...mmmmm, how did you sleep? Good you? great. How did it go? It went okay. She wants me to go to the range every other day. She is not a supporter of the second amendment. If she doesn't seem improvement or has concerns, she will notify law enforcement to collect all the weapons. She wants me to do yoga on days I don't go to the range and work out. She doesn't want me to over do it. She also gave me an assignment to do. The first part is for me to do. The second part we do as a family. She will contact how the assignment went and if you all see progress. Jane are we really going to do this in Gloria's vehicle? Hmmm maybe. Jane would you want them to get busy in our vehicles? Well , well, hmmmm I am thinking. Babe be serious. I am. Jane get off of me. This isn't happening. WE HAVE AN ENTIRE COTTAGE AND LAKE TO GET BUSY IF YOU WANT. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO RUIN MY FUN WITH YOU. NO BABE JUST DELAYING IT.
Jane gets off of me and I push the lever so the seat raises up.
Come on babe.
Sam is out of the vehicle waiting for me and laughing. Sam locks the vehicle and we go inside. Sam tosses Gloria her keys.
Gloria you owe me. Why what do I owe you? JUST SAY I SAVED YOUR VEHICLE HAVING TO BE DETAILED WITH SANITIZER. JANE CLEMENTINE RIZZOLI. What it wouldn't of been that bad. Jane I have seen what you two have done. Not bad my ass. You lucky Sam didn't allow it or I would be sporting a new Hummer on your bill. Yeah right.
Babe yeah. You have no idea how Gloria can be. You only have seen the nice side of her. Just say she is worse than Paddy. No freaking way. Jane sweetie your family has never been in danger. Paddy was coming to see me. Are you saying what I think you are saying? I am not sure but I won't confirm or deny anything..
We all laugh. Isabella and I are aware of the true Gloria.

Babe Gloria is the female leader of the main Irish Mob. She just plays her part well. Jane looks at us and is pissed
She takes several steps at a time and enters our bedroom, slams the door and locks it.
I change into my running gear and take my jacket and two extra magazines with me. I go down the steps from the balcony and enter the garage. I slice Gloria's tires and Sam's. I go backside and get Juliet. They do not know what I have done because I came down from our bedroom. I have my passport and medication with me and much of the cash from our safe.
Sweetie I am going to take Juliet a ride along the coast line just me and her. Okay, Babe..I back up.my jeep and leave straight to the airport. I get on the phone and transfer my funds out of the account and transfer funds from Sam's account to mine. Sam had me on her accounts and I could withdraw as much as I wanted, but I only would take seveel thousand. Not this time, I withdrew it all and have it transferred to an off shore account which only I can access. Juliet and I are on a plane and I have my jeep at the shipping yard on hold for now. S friend of mine will keep it there until I decide what I want to do.
Gloria man she should be back by now. I am going to go look for them.
I open the garage and see my spare and four tires are slashed. Gloria comes out when she hears me scream , OH FUCK.
SAM WHAT IS WRONG? I OPEN THE OTHER GARAGE AND SEE THE SAME WITH GLORIA'S TIRES. Isabella comes out.
We realized we screwed up and told Jane too much too soon.
Gloria she is on the run.
I go inside and see several extra magazines gone and our cash along with her passport and her medications.
ISABELLA GLORIA WE NEED TO GO AFTER HER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WILL DO. I DON'T THINK SHE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BACK TO BOSTON BUT WHERE I DON'T KNOW.
I check my bank accounts.
Shit Shit she withdrew everything. Jane you allowed her access to your accounts. Yes okay don't say anything else. Let me see what I can find out from my contacts. She is good Sam. She paid for several flights and they all say she is on them with a little girl. She covered her tracks too good. I cannot call the authorities saying she took my daughter. She is the biological mother of our child. I will have to wait a few hours before I can access other funds to look for them.
I call Frankie.
Aye Sam what's up? Two calls in a short time. What is wrong? nothing I just thought I check t see if Tommy made it safe back. Yes, he got there a few hours ago. Okay good. Sam may I speak to Jane? Oh she is asleep..Her therapy took it out of her. I will have her call you later..okay thanks.
She hasn't made contact with her brother and her parents won't occur. I don't know what I.will do when I find her. Gloria, Samantha neither of you harm her. She is doing what any mother would do. She is protecting her daughter and I cannot blame her. I told you awhile ago you should of told her. I l know but afraid she do what she did now. No neither of you gave the opportunity to make a choice not react as to protect her.
This is on both of you. You two need to make it right. Gloria sex strike is on.
I look at my wife and know she is telling the truth.