25

Sam woke up early to work on the contract. She kissed me and Juliet bye and left to meet with Max.
I arrived at the cottage and parked next to Max's truck.

Sam I am glad I am selling to my friends daughter's well like their daughters. You don't know how much they really care for you. When they would come back home, they both would walk about you two alot and the little one. They are good ladies and have gone through alot. I am just glad Gloria can finally travel to more places and not worry about being arrested. Yes, I know of her story. I knew her before Gloria and I encouraged her to move here and enjoy the relaxing life. I didn't care for O'Doyle coming around. He was and is trouble. I just hope you Maura stay away from your father. He will only bring heartache. Yes, I am aware of who you are. I have kept that secret as I have with Gloria. Its really a small world. Vince Korsak
is my younger brother. I called him the other night and told him to stop meddling in your life. Vince and I are not close. He did come for me to meet his darling wife Kiki who is a gem. I am sorry my call messed up your visit. I was just trying to get Vince to stop before he ruins it for you three. He didn't hear about
Gloria's past from me. The detective in him got him. I spoke to him last night and yelled at him for slapping Jane. I was really disappointed him in doing that because the way we grew up in a abusive home. Vince won't be problematic. I made sure of it. We all have skeleton's in our lives. I would agree with him for you all not to return to Boston nor the states. Make the best of it here like Gloria has. Gloria's roots are from Massachusetts too. I met her in college and have been friends ever since. Max thank you for confiding in me. I will do whatever to protect my gals even going against Paddy.

Max reviews the contract and signs it. I hand him a check for 700,000 dollars and he will drop the keys to me when he leaves Italy in two days. He said the movers were coming today to pack his belongings and he was getting his truck ready for the shipping yard. We shake hands and depart. I drive to the local bakery, to the grocers and to the wine store to pick up tonight's fixings for a bbq that I plan on cooking for us. We only have two more nights here before we have to go back to our villa.
Sam drives up with her vehicle full of bags.
-aye sweetie how did it go? Help me bring the stuff inside and I will tell who Max is? What do you mean? Be patient. You will find out in a few.

I help Sam with the green bags if groceries and dessert.

Gloria I had a very interesting conversation with Max. Do you want to tell Jane or I? I will. He told you. Yes, he did.
Jane Max is Korsak's older brother. I met Max in college. He is from Massachusetts but moved here after college because his wife was from here. He was the one who talked me to moving here. I told him about Vince slapping you and I was going to go to the states to deal with Vince myself and he told me no. He had called Vince to tell him to stop prying further into Maura's case and to drop it. Vince came tl visit him with his wife, Kiki when they were here. Max couldn't understand how he finally found a good woman after all his other marriages were say bad ones. They grew up in abusive home. When he heard you were slapped Max contacted him immediately and told him to stop prying or he would bring out a Skelton from his past. We all have skeletons and don't always want others to know. .Wow, its a small world after all Babe. He encouraged me to keep us out Boston and the states. He gave us a deal on the cottage out of respect for
Gloria and Isabella. Sam this is a lot to take in. I knew Korsak had another brother and they were estranged. I guess Kiki is making Korsak to be a better man. Kiki is a gem for sure. That is funny. Max said the same thing.He doesn't like Paddy and told me to stay away from him. Yeah ,Max was never a fan of Paddy. I could tell. Max will bring the keys by the villa before he lives for the states. I am going to barbecue and cook myself for us all. If you want babe you can peel the potatoes though. Let me put Juliet down for a nap and I will be there shortly.
I started the grill using the charcoal instead. I started to season the veggies. Jane started peeling the potatoes for me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck and reached under her shirt and started caressing her breasts. Jane's nipples started to get hard.
-Sam you are suppose to be cooking. Babe I am and capable of multi tasking. Like this.

Jane finished peeling and I place water and turned the stove on.
Gloria and Isabella went for a walk. I had the place to ourselves with our little angel napping. I lowered Jane's jeans and panties and unzipped my pants and lowered my boxers. I entered her anus a little at a time while caressing j her nipples and marking her neck.
-Sam you going to burn the meat. Babe the only meat on the fire is me in you.
Jane started moaning and I kept pushing and pulling out. I was close to cuming all over Sam. She had me dripping wet on my back and front. My legs were going limp and I cam hard. Our bodies trembling and the they came back.
-Go on don't let us stop you. I won't.
Sam continue to pump in me until I said uncle. I said uncle because I was getting hungry.
-I know you really don't want to say uncle but will pull out because I have to cook the other meat. Babe let me know when the potatoes are ready for me to mash them. Okay, Sam.
Sam stuck her finger in my pussy and licked her fingers after she had me taste myself and kissed me. Jane and I washed our hands after we pulled up pn underwear and jeans on.